Author Topic: I can't stop looking at the price of Bitcoin  (Read 118 times)

Offline Talk Merit

I can't stop looking at the price of Bitcoin
« on: July 12, 2018, 12:45:11 PM »
I've got some dollars sitting in a domain name sales account, and I can withdraw those in Bitcoin. It usually takes two or three days for the coins to arrive, and the exchange rate is pretty good with no fees. It probably takes up to three days because they batch the payments to reduce costs. Obviously I want to get as many coins for my dollars as I can, so I have to guess the short term price movement over the next week or so. Every time I think I'll claim the money, the graphs seem to show that Bitcoin is still in a bear market. I think the price will be substantially higher at the end of the year, but I keep trying to optimise the purchase. I'm coming to the conclusion that I should just claim the coins, and ignore any further drop in the price.

Offline Baronets

Re: I can't stop looking at the price of Bitcoin
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2018, 01:37:56 PM »
I was going to grab some Bitcoin, but I've just watched this video by Karl from The Moon -
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L9QmOWlyB7Q

He is saying that although the fundamentals are bullish, we still seem to be in a bear pattern. I think I'll hold off until Monday.

Offline Talk Merit

Re: I can't stop looking at the price of Bitcoin
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2018, 10:54:11 AM »
The price seems to be climbing up again at the moment. I'm convinced that it is going to be substantially higher by the end of the year, but I was hoping to "buy the dips" on the way. It looks as if I'm missing out though, as I haven't bought any dips yet.