Author Topic: Mobile phone  (Read 668 times)

Offline King net

Mobile phone
« on: April 12, 2018, 06:06:41 PM »
Phone has become a part of the life of individual today. Moreover smartphone that provides most facilities that can spoil its users. For those heavy workers, adventurers, or people who like to travel outdoor, they need a reliable phone under any circumstance, even when it rains or other weather constraints.

Answering these needs, manufacturers are trying to fill it with the release of powerful mobile phone, Even now also penetrated into the realm of Android base phones.

Offline jackg

Re: Mobile phone
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2018, 10:32:39 PM »
Phone has become a part of the life of individual today. Moreover smartphone that provides most facilities that can spoil its users. For those heavy workers, adventurers, or people who like to travel outdoor, they need a reliable phone under any circumstance, even when it rains or other weather constraints.

Answering these needs, manufacturers are trying to fill it with the release of powerful mobile phone, Even now also penetrated into the realm of Android base phones.

All in all King net, your post is very understandable and it's clear your English is coming along nicely. I would offer up a few small corrections I'd add to your post however.

Phones have become a part of life for individuals today. Moreover smartphones that provide most facilities that can spoil its users. For those heavy workers, adventurers, or people who like to travel outdoors, they need a reliable phone under any circumstance, even when it rains or other weather constraints.

Answering these needs, manufacturers are trying to fill it with the release of powerful mobile phones, Even now also penetrated into the realm of Android based phones.

Offline King net

« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2018, 07:10:00 PM »
Thank you. I make more posts about Bitcoin and mobile phone soon.

Offline The Pharmacist

« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2018, 08:07:23 PM »
Thank you. I make will make more posts about Bitcoin and mobile phones soon.
Just a helping hand there.

Offline NadiaHel

« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2018, 08:53:26 PM »
A couple of years ago I bought a Doogie Titans 2 at no cost (for it had an easy to solve software problem with the Imei). It has been with me in many mountains, lakes, rappeling, climbing... and he's alive!!
Even when it has fallen many times from a high altitude jajaja...and was underwater, was in my toilet (accidentally), and one of my dogs take it in his mouth and began to play with it.

(I don't know if making a reply is suitable by the forum norms, but I indeed found the topic interesting. Thanks to the corrections you made to him, I'm learning here too)
« Last Edit: April 16, 2018, 08:57:52 PM by NadiaHel »

Offline jackg

« Reply #5 on: April 16, 2018, 09:23:32 PM »
Hi, got a few corrections for you here. However, your English is already of a good quality.

A couple of years ago I bought got a Doogie Titans 2 at no cost for free (for it had an easy to solve software problem with the Imei). It has been with me in many mountains, lakes, rappeling, climbing... and he's alive!!
Even when it has fallen many times from a high altitude jajaja...and was underwater, was in my toilet (accidentally), and one of my dogs take took it in his mouth and began to play with it.

(I don't know if making a reply is suitable by the forum norms, but I indeed found the topic interesting. Thanks to the corrections you made to him, I'm learning here too)

Not many corrections I needed to make at all - well done!
And there aren't really any norms here. As long as your trying to improve your English, we have no issues with posting on others' thread (providing it's fairly on topic as yours is).

Offline NadiaHel

« Reply #6 on: April 17, 2018, 05:37:14 PM »
Hi, got a few corrections for you here. However, your English is already of a good quality.

A couple of years ago I bought got a Doogie Titans 2 at no cost for free (for it had an easy to solve software problem with the Imei). It has been with me in many mountains, lakes, rappeling, climbing... and he's alive!!
Even when it has fallen many times from a high altitude jajaja...and was underwater, was in my toilet (accidentally), and one of my dogs take took it in his mouth and began to play with it.

And there aren't really any norms here. As long as your trying to improve your English, we have no issues with posting on others' thread (providing it's fairly on topic as yours is).

Wow!!! Thanks!! One question: when I wrote "at no cost" I was trying to mean: really cheap. It costs me about 20 dollars jajaja.
What should be the correct use of the phrase? "Almost free", maybe?

Offline Talk Merit

« Reply #7 on: April 17, 2018, 09:14:13 PM »
I would say " for not much money" or "at negligible cost".

Offline jackg

« Reply #8 on: April 19, 2018, 08:43:56 PM »

Wow!!! Thanks!! One question: when I wrote "at no cost" I was trying to mean: really cheap. It costs me about 20 dollars jajaja.
What should be the correct use of the phrase? "Almost free", maybe?

Ohhhhh. Apologies, I thought you meant it was free.

I'd probably say "at no cost!" or even "really cheap" under that circumstance.

Offline NadiaHel

« Reply #9 on: April 21, 2018, 08:00:37 PM »
My mistake!! Thanks!