Author Topic: Im Not a Tech  (Read 103 times)

Offline MbyzIco

Im Not a Tech
« on: July 23, 2018, 10:40:25 PM »
As i say in diferent post before, im not a tech, i dont know anything about C++, PHP or something like that, i always be a functional advisor for companys like Oracle, Microsoft, SAP and Others.

My expertice was open relations between cellphone operators and a headquarter around all latin america, from mexico to the Patagonia. All this for business like Latin American Idol, and the SMS central servers, in another hand im certificated in Oracle for ERP products and the OCS (Oracle Collaboration Suite), always working to define the better practice of the bussines for software and aplications. This is why i understan some terms.

Why i told you all this? cause i see all the information about cryptos is made it from the vision of technitians, and i remember whe the internet bubble start (we charged 60,000$ for a simple web page) one the most oimportant thing to grow up was explian to the people how this work, but not in code language, just plain words.

My team and i, trying to do that, a simple solution for the real user, dont care if somebody is trying to recreate all the technology, but if the simple person understand, we will all win with this.

(tarzan)

Offline MbyzIco

Re: Im Not a Tech
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2018, 05:28:49 PM »
Yep. I am a tech, and I do program, but, to be honest, this is how spend mostly all my time, so when I came here and engage with the people, I just prefer to talk about politycs, society and so. Besides, by being a tech I soehow find difficult to explain the people how Bitcoin works, for instance, because I cannot help myself and I definitely get "too technic", so nobody is able to understand me!!!

I believe simple words are far more useful than difficult ones, but not everyone has the gift of teaching!!

Totally Agre with you, may be the most important is how to explain everything in a simple way.

Offline drgomez89

« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2018, 12:08:56 AM »
i think th world its out there for the bold one, i didn't have any knowledge about computer 1 year ago, i was finishing  my studies in medicine. But i see my colleagues in my country who need to have at least 2 full time works. to earn a good salary.. but in my 6 months i the crypto world, without any capital invested im already understanding how to get money.. i think when crypto develop in my country i will be more prepared to catch the right opportunities.. at least that's what i expect

Offline MbyzIco

« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2018, 06:35:17 PM »
i think th world its out there for the bold one, i didn't have any knowledge about computer 1 year ago, i was finishing  my studies in medicine. But i see my colleagues in my country who need to have at least 2 full time works. to earn a good salary.. but in my 6 months i the crypto world, without any capital invested im already understanding how to get money.. i think when crypto develop in my country i will be more prepared to catch the right opportunities.. at least that's what i expect

I am totally sure that it will be like this, and if you dedicate part of your time in educating one or the other, not as a religious priest, but if you allow yourself to be a point of consultation at least, it will be very interesting.

Offline drgomez89

« Reply #4 on: July 30, 2018, 09:45:14 PM »
YEs im agree with you i think with the time people are going to be aware of what's happening around the world and there are gonna be a lot of questions and i will be glad to help in what i can. but right now they look at me as a freak lol :p