Author Topic: A Sand box  (Read 166 times)

Offline MbyzIco

A Sand box
« on: July 23, 2018, 10:47:20 PM »
i propuse the creation of a Sand Box

Everybody want to post in the right way, not just here, in every where, especially in the BT.

Then, if we have a sand box, when we publish our ideas, and opinions in spanish (native language) and English, to see how good or not was the translations, and when the users receibe the OK for the comunity, can be publish with trust in the English section of any forum. plus if somebody can give some merits for the translation work coul be great.

Offline Talk Merit

Re: A Sand box
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2018, 11:38:31 AM »
To a certain extent, the whole forum is a sandbox. You can post anywhere, and we will help you to improve your post with a number of English suggestions. This is certainly true of the Spanish boards, and I would expect to see posts incorporating both languages. This is why I asked seoincorpation to moderate that section.

Offline jackg

« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2018, 07:15:06 PM »
Then, if we have a sand box, when we publish our ideas, and opinions in spanish (native language) and English, to see how good or not was the translations, and when the users receibe the OK for the comunity, can be publish with trust in the English section of any forum. plus if somebody can give some merits for the translation work coul be great.

We make you use your bitcointalk username here so that you are able to post stuff on bitcointalk (once we edit it if you're not confident with it) to account for any plagiarism issues and other issues that might arise...

If this forum isn't private enough for you, you could try PMing me to edit it for English accuracy, however, there may be more of a delay than posting on a thread.

Offline MbyzIco

« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2018, 06:08:31 PM »
No, not at all, the problem is not privacy, quite the opposite, is that sometimes I want to write something in my native language, or I have previously written, and the work of translating it is not satisfactory to me in general, because I lose certain emphasis on translation, that is why I propose this option.

In fact, here we have the best example, of what I wanted to express there was some point, where the content was lost, and it was prone to misunderstandings, that's what worries me when I get some direct writing in English.

In any case, grateful for the contributions, I will publish my first draft to see how we debug it.

Offline Talk Merit

« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2018, 06:20:18 PM »
I you look at the thread that Dr Gomez started, that will give you an idea of how it works. He started it on a closed board here in case his government might have misunderstood his message. We sanitised it and anglicised it, and he copied it onto the political board in Bitcoin Talk. It earned him a few merits, and he got full credit for it.