Author Topic: The accorders voice chat club  (Read 105 times)

Offline Jet Cash

The accorders voice chat club
« on: August 06, 2018, 08:40:04 AM »
One of the meanings of "accorder" is a person who promotes harmony. As you guys know, I believe that by increasing contact and communication between people in different countries we can improve life for all of us. The important word in that sentence is "communication", and without a lingua franca it is difficult to establish any meaningful communication. Because of the Eton/Oxford background or associations of the ruling elite, there is really only one option, and that is English.

Here at Fit to Talk we try to help people to improve their English, but if English is not your first language, and you are just starting to learn the basics, spelling, and the choice of words can discourage some people from posting here. I have been offered a special deal on hosting a Teamspeak site, and I have decided to use this to provide a real time voice discussion platform for members to experiment with their English. If a moderator is online at the time you log in, then it will be possible to build a post from a group discussion, and this can then be posted in the Bitcoin Talk forum. The Teamspeak server will be hosted in a private VPS, and membership will be limited to members of the Fit to Talk forum who really do want to improve their English to help them to post in the Bitcoin Talk forum.

The project is likely to start this week, and any member who would like to take part, should post a request in this thread. Once you are approved, you will be able to view the project details on a closed board here.