Author Topic: Philippine Boxing Champ Invests in Cryptocurrency Firm  (Read 572 times)

Offline Maus0728

Philippine Boxing Champ Invests in Cryptocurrency Firm
« on: July 15, 2018, 03:02:18 AM »
Greetings to the World,
This Sunday Morning, I stumbled upon a Cryptocurrency Airdrop of Global Crypto Offering Exchange (GCOX) in a Telegram Channel. I don't know what is the reason why I visit an Airdrop Telegram Channel even though I occasionally fill Airdrop Form, maybe they convinced me in their Airdrop lol. Well, I am a curious person that is why I searched regarding GCOX. I am surprised what I have found that our Filipino Boxing Champion Manny Pacquiao is venturing into cryptocurrency as an investor in blockchain firm Global Crypto Offering Exchange (GCOX). It fuels my soul because I see that it will increase the exposure of Cryptocurrency in our country. The time will come that every Filipino will open their mind about digital money, thus taking away it's bad reputation.

Pacquiao invests in cryptocurrency firm, is set to launch PAC Coin

Senator Manny Pacquiao is venturing into cryptocurrency as an investor in blockchain firm Global Crypto Offering Exchange (GCOX). GCOX, a Singapore start-up, claims it is the first cryptocurrency exchange of its kind as it enables celebrities to create their own cryptocurrencies, which they’ve dubbed Celebrity Tokens.

Click here to read the News Article.

What are your opinions? Let us practice ourselves talking in English. ;D
« Last Edit: July 15, 2018, 10:54:31 AM by Talk Merit »

Offline Maus0728

Re: Philippine Boxing Champ Invests in Cryptocurrency Firm
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2018, 03:48:42 AM »
Today is the most awaited day of Filipinos,
PacMan vs, Matthysse  :o

Offline Jet Cash

« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2018, 11:11:40 AM »
Thank you for posting that article, it's an interesting use of crypto coins. I'll need to read a bit more aboutr the exchange before I comment in detail. I can see that it can be a good way to make international donations to celebrities, and I hope that the donations will be used to improve conditions for the local populations, and other charitable works.

Offline Maus0728

« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2018, 11:33:35 AM »
Thank you for posting that article, it's an interesting use of crypto coins. I'll need to read a bit more aboutr the exchange before I comment in detail. I can see that it can be a good way to make international donations to celebrities, and I hope that the donations will be used to improve conditions for the local populations, and other charitable works.
Wow! I am not expecting a feedback from you  ;D. I just want to say how grateful I am because you noticed my post. I am also just proud of our Sen. Pacquiao. Anyways, are there any grammatical errors?
« Last Edit: July 15, 2018, 11:38:33 AM by Maus0728 »

Offline jackg

« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2018, 05:54:24 PM »
Great start here Maus, I found a few suggestions on what I'd change.

Greetings to the World,
This Sunday Morning, I stumbled upon a Cryptocurrency Airdrop of Global Crypto Offering Exchange (GCOX) in a Telegram Channel. I don't know what is the reason why I visit an Airdrop Telegram Channel even though I occasionally fill Airdrop Forms, maybe they convinced me ininto their Airdrop lol. Well, I am a curious person that is why I searched regarding GCOX. I am surprised what I have foundto find that our Filipino Boxing Champion Manny Pacquiao is venturing into cryptocurrency as an investor in the blockchain firm Global Crypto Offering Exchange (GCOX). It fuels my soul because I see that it will increase the exposure of Cryptocurrency in our country. The time will come that every Filipino will open their mind about digital money, thus taking away it's bad reputation.

Pacquiao invests in a cryptocurrency firm, which is set to launch PAC Coin

Senator Manny Pacquiao is venturing into cryptocurrency as an investor in blockchain firm Global Crypto Offering Exchange (GCOX). GCOX, a Singapore start-up, claims it is the first cryptocurrency exchange of its kind as it enables celebrities to create their own cryptocurrencies, which they’ve dubbed Celebrity Tokens.

Great start here. In bold is my corrections and the strikethroughs are the errors or things added that seem a bit unnecessary. Hopefully this helps!

I'm not entirely sure we'll ever get away from the bad reputation cryptocurrency seems to stirr up with it. With the existance of the internet, there's always going to be those people who take advantage of technological advancements and they obviously get more coverage than the good bitcoin users mining with their only server or buying their coffee with bitcoin every morning before going to work... etc.

Offline bisdak40

« Reply #5 on: July 18, 2018, 12:14:07 PM »
Great start here Maus, I found a few suggestions on what I'd change.

Greetings to the World,
This Sunday Morning, I stumbled upon a Cryptocurrency Airdrop of Global Crypto Offering Exchange (GCOX) in a Telegram Channel. I don't know what is the reason why I visit an Airdrop Telegram Channel even though I occasionally fill Airdrop Forms, maybe they convinced me ininto their Airdrop lol. Well, I am a curious person that is why I searched regarding GCOX. I am surprised what I have foundto find that our Filipino Boxing Champion Manny Pacquiao is venturing into cryptocurrency as an investor in the blockchain firm Global Crypto Offering Exchange (GCOX). It fuels my soul because I see that it will increase the exposure of Cryptocurrency in our country. The time will come that every Filipino will open their mind about digital money, thus taking away it's bad reputation.

Pacquiao invests in a cryptocurrency firm, which is set to launch PAC Coin

Great start here. In bold is my corrections and the strikethroughs are the errors or things added that seem a bit unnecessary. Hopefully this helps!
Lol, this is why i like it in here. Still i am afraid to jump into the pool even though those life jackets are waiting in the wings.

Offline Talk Merit

« Reply #6 on: July 18, 2018, 05:27:51 PM »
You don't have to jump into the pool here. You can just walk into the shallow end.

I picked up the domain name simplypho.com some time ago, and that generated some interesting discussions. I gather that good pho is a pleasant experience, and I've got a good pho restaurant near to me, but I haven't had a chance to visit it yet. Have you treied pho?

Offline bisdak40

« Reply #7 on: July 19, 2018, 01:14:26 AM »
Since the time i discovered this forum i see to it to log-in everyday to see what's new. I may not post but i read all the threads here.

I am reluctant to "jump in the pool" as you say because i feel if i do so i might be a liability rather than an asset in this forum. Spammer as what they called it on BTT. I think that might be also the case with others who registered here.

Offline Talk Merit

« Reply #8 on: July 19, 2018, 11:57:00 AM »
The functions of this forum, and those of Bitcoin Talk are rather different. We don't have the same spamming problem, as there are no prospects of earning bounty or merits on this forum. It was created to help build the use of the English language, and to reduce spam on the Bitcoin Talk boards. I do get a lot of attempted signups by link spammers, but I reject their applications.

We encourage any intelligent discussion here, and you will see that there is a wide range of topics including, boxing, national dances, cooking, the use of English words, and many other subjects. We encourage you to talk about your country, and your local customs. By knowing and understanding these, we will find it easier to work together and to build international cooperation to preserve our national identities.

Don't hold off posting because you think your English is weak. We will help you to restructure your sentences, and to chose words that are apposite - Ask Google about the word apposite

Offline gawer33

« Reply #9 on: July 26, 2018, 04:14:18 AM »
Today is the most awaited day of Filipinos,
PacMan vs, Matthysse  :o

if you watch the match you will see GCOX banner, interestingly not only his investing in ICO he's promoting in on live tv.

Offline bisdak40

« Reply #10 on: August 02, 2018, 12:53:22 PM »
Because of this fight and this GCOX campaign, people from the Philippines are being scrutinize (am i using the right word) in Bitcoin Talk. It might be true that many people are participating in signature bounty because we can speak and write English although not so well but some of us are working to improve this borrowed language. It is just frustrating to see the negative side of our nation. If only the can visit our island, i am sure that they will come back for more.  :)