Author Topic: Corrections  (Read 77 times)

Offline Jalal ud din

Corrections
« on: August 13, 2018, 09:47:20 AM »
Sir my name is jalal ud din .I had registered in careem as a bike captain in karachi. My cell along with my rider cell phone was santched during ride. After snatching i had immediately call careem help line .They said me to visit careem office where i registered for  a captain.
A Day after snatching i had visited careem branch office in Gulistan e Juhar Karachi and i told them all the story. But they misguide me by saying that you have to saperatly  insured your mobile, Careem does not give any insurane .But today after two months ,Again i have registered as careem bike captain with my new cell phone. Gulistan-e-juhar branch office staff  near millinum mall again misguide me when i asked  for insurane of my mobile.They said me you have to visit UBL insurane office DHA to insure your mobile.
I did they say and i go UBL insurance office DHA , UBL office send me to Careem branch office DHA near Exact. When i asked the DHA Careem office for the insurance of my cell phone , they said me that  whenever you have registered as captain your mobile automatically insured during ride.
Then i told the officer that two months ago my mobile phone was snatched during my ride , but when i gone for claim at careem office gulistan e juhar branch near millinium mall  they refused me by saying that you have to saperatly  insured your phone ,careem did not give any insurane.
After hearing my story the office DHA branch said that we have accepted  insurance claim only with in ten days after santching and you have soo long time. I said the office that i had gone to the office after one day of santching but they misguide me .
Then the office said me to mail our helpline they can help you .
So Please sir solve my issue I was misguided by the gulistan e juhar brach near millinium.

Please any one highlight my mistake

Offline Jet Cash

Re: Corrections
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2018, 10:19:30 AM »
I'm sorry to hear of your problem. Insurance companies seem to do all they can to avoid paying anything. There were a couple of things in your post that I will need to research, and I'm a bit caught up with some other issues at the moment. I'll revisit this thread later, and we'll see what we can suggest.

Notes. -

Careem is a transport company based in Dubai, with operations in the Middle East and Asia,
UBL is an insurance company that offers travel insurance in Pakistan - http://www.ublinsurers.com/
« Last Edit: August 13, 2018, 11:17:06 AM by Jet Cash »

Offline jackg

« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2018, 04:45:54 PM »
Couple of corrections here to your English.
I noticed you spell insurance as insurane quite frequently so you might want to work on that one.
I think you use the word 'sir' too many times too but that might just be me. And it depends on who you are sending the letter to.

Sir Hello, my name is jalal ud din. I had have registered in careem as a bike captain in Karachi. My cell along with my rider cell phone was santched snatched during the ride. After snatching i had immediately call called careem help line. They said for me to visit careem office where i registered for as a captain.
A Day after snatching i had visited the careem branch office in Gulistan e Juhar Karachi and i told them all the whole story. But they misguide me by saying that you have to saperatly insured your mobile, Careem does not give any insurance. But today, after two months, again i have registered as careem bike captain with my new cell phone. Gulistan-e-juhar branch office staff  near millinum mall again misguide me when i asked  for insurane of my mobile. They said me you have to visit UBL insurance office DHA to insure your mobile.
I Why did they say and i go UBL insurance office DHA , UBL office send me to Careem branch office DHA near Exact. When i asked the DHA Careem office for the insurance of my cell phone , they said told me that  whenever you have registered as captain your mobile is automatically insured during ride.
Then i told the officer that two months ago my mobile phone was snatched during my ride , but when i gone for went to claim at careem office gulistan e juhar branch near millinium mall  they refused me by and said that 'you have to saperatly  insured your phone, careem did not give any insurance'.
After hearing my story the office DHA branch said that we have accepted  insurance claim only within ten days after snatching and you have so long time. I said the office that i had gone to the office after one day of snatching but they misguide me.
Then the office said me to mail our helpline they can help you.
So please sir solve my issue I was misguided by the gulistan e juhar branch near millinium.

Please any one highlight my mistake

Offline Jet Cash

« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2018, 04:57:02 PM »
Sorry I've been slow getting back to this, and thanks for jumping in JackG.

Offline Jalal ud din

« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2018, 07:19:51 PM »
Thank you so much for correcting my mistakes.