Author Topic: Hi  (Read 135 times)

Offline darklus123

Hi
« on: September 12, 2018, 07:22:23 AM »
So, Allow me to introduce myself.

I am from the philippines and was been criticized by some of the members of BCT forum for sometimes writing something that they can't understand lol.
As we all know Filipinos even without proper education can understand english. However most of us also doesn't know how to expect or not so fluent with it.

I also want to change that image so It is very important for me to improve myself  in speaking english

Online Talk Merit

Re: Hi
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2018, 02:48:32 PM »
Welcome to fit to talk English, and please use this place as a discussion forum to practice your English. Posts don't have to be about crypto, we are interested in local customs, politics and food here.

Online jackg

« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2018, 11:19:07 PM »
Hi Darklus, great to see a new user here!
We're interested in anything you have to post here (politics, cultural views, crypto)...

I thought I'd start by offering you a few suggestions on your posts (this is a kind of "how I'd post stuff" so you can take or leave my suggestions - Jet Cash will have a differing view from my own as to what to improve for example)...
So, Allow me to introduce myself.

I am from the philippines and was been being criticized by some of the members of BCT forum for sometimes writing something that they can't understand lol.
As we all know, Filipinos, even without a proper education can understand english. However most of us also doesn't don't know how to expect or not so fluent with it.

I also want to change that image so It is very important for me to improve myself  in speaking english

Your English is already quite good so I've just offered a couple of suggestions, I couldn't understand a bit in the middle but I think I get what you mean (I just can't write it down ;D).

If you have any suggestions for where I've misinterpreted stuff then please post them, any improvement for me will help the rest of the community here...

Offline Silent26

« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2018, 04:51:34 AM »
I'm a little bit late but still I would like to greet a fellow citizen of mine. Welcome to Fittotalk Darklus. Anything and everything can be learned so don't worry about your English too much. You can use this forum to improve yourself  ;)

Offline Fedora

« Reply #4 on: September 24, 2018, 08:28:37 AM »
Hello and welcome to the community! :)

Online Helana

« Reply #5 on: September 27, 2018, 12:00:45 PM »
Darklus123, welcome to this community!!
The BT forum is full of different people from all over the globe. It is kind of normal that you will need a pretty decent English in order to be able to communicate with others, but do not take too personally some opinions in there!! This is a jungle of many different mindsets and the real challenge is just to chill and get that whatever opinion others can have about you, it is just that: an opinion.
Explore the boards in here and feel free to communicate. Some of us are interested in both political and social subjects from all over the world, so maybe you can just tell us about your country, your daily life, the way crypto is being established in there, and so. We will help you to improve your English skills so you develop, step by step, a way of communicating in a more fluid way.
Notice that neither I am a native-English, so feel also free to correct me in my mistakes.

Welcome!!
« Last Edit: September 27, 2018, 12:04:09 PM by Helana »