Author Topic: My first post  (Read 518 times)

Offline Cogy

My first post
« on: September 19, 2018, 09:48:12 AM »
Hello everybody,
I am new at this forum. I am here with a crystal clear objective I want to learn how to post a content, how will i take maximum attention toward a post. I know I am not so well in English but I am trying hard. I have a spacial request to all of the member and moderator of this forum please help me with your valuable instruction and suggestion.

Thanks.... :)
« Last Edit: September 19, 2018, 10:39:42 AM by Talk Merit »

Offline Talk Merit

Re: My first post
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2018, 10:52:13 AM »
Hello everybody,
I am a new member in this forum. I have joined with a crystal clear objective - I want to learn how to create good posts, and how I can gain maximum attention for my threads and posts. I know my English is not so good, but I am trying hard to improve this. I have a special request to all of the member and moderator of this forum, please help me with your instruction and suggestion.

Thanks.... :)

Welcome to the forum, and we will be pleased to help you as much as we can. I changed your title to remove the capitalisation, as That is a personal annoyance of mine, and it often causes me to skip over threads. Several of the senior members of Bitcoin Talk have the same attitude.

I changed your opening post a bit in the quote above. I'm on my first couple of coffees, so it is a bit of a mix of my personal style, and accepted modern Internet English. I have also written a posting guide, and it is on one of the boards above, or you can view it as a single page here. -
https://talkmerit.com/the-source/index.php/articles/how-to-create-good-posts

Offline Cogy

« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2018, 11:18:59 AM »
Welcome to the forum, and we will be pleased to help you as much as we can. I changed your title to remove the capitalisation, as That is a personal annoyance of mine, and it often causes me to skip over threads. Several of the senior members of Bitcoin Talk have the same attitude.

I changed your opening post a bit in the quote above. I'm on my first couple of coffees, so it is a bit of a mix of my personal style, and accepted modern Internet English. I have also written a posting guide, and it is on one of the boards above, or you can view it as a single page here. -
https://talkmerit.com/the-source/index.php/articles/how-to-create-good-posts

I got some idea how to post, how I will attract other member attention. I will follow each and every rules what you to said in your article. Thanks a lot sir, I will implement this.

Offline CryptopreneurBrainboss

« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2019, 06:03:53 AM »
I got some idea how to post, how I will attract other member attention.

Don't make a post with intentions of attracting members that's more like posting because you want merit from them. Just make a quality post and leave the rest for the members reading to decide and if your post doesn't get merited that doesn't mean it's not a quality post.