Author Topic: Welcome to para gordas  (Read 260 times)

Offline Fedora

Re: Welcome to para gordas
« Reply #15 on: November 09, 2018, 05:09:33 AM »
Most larger girls are attractive and have a great sense of fun. When I saw this domain name, I thought it might be an interesting topic to add to the Fit to Talk English project, and I managed to persuade Jet Cash to asdd this board. I thought we could discuss clothes, health, beauty products, and all the other things that give larger ladies their vitality and make them attractive partners.
Honestly, I don't like the name... maybe for the offensive connotation. But in the context of keywords for domain names, it could be a good option because it is a simple and concrete search.

I hope you have a lot of success with this new project!

Offline Jet Cash

« Reply #16 on: November 09, 2018, 09:12:44 AM »
I'm feeling really bad that I've neglected this, and several other projects. I seem to have had quite a few issues to sort out recently, and the clutch problem on my van didn't help.

I was a bit cautious about the name when I saw it first, but it does seem to get some search results, and it seems some surfers are comfortable with it. "Fat Face" is a clothing brand in the UK, and that seems to be fairly popular, and it isn't a concept that I find attractive. I think the important issue is that larger girls do seem to have problems in finding clothes that aren't drab tents, and hopefully we can help them to project their real personalities.

Online Helana

« Reply #17 on: November 09, 2018, 11:02:15 AM »
active. I think the important issue is that larger girls do seem to have problems in finding clothes that aren't drab tents, and hopefully we can help them to project their real personalities.

Yep, also it depends on how do you manage the name: if you just use it from some sense of humour, I think it might work, despite the negative first impression. It is a matter of managing, I guess.
Anyway, I'm here. When you want to restart all the projects, just say the word!!!

Offline r1s2g3

« Reply #18 on: Yesterday at 09:18:23 PM »
So in the spirit behind the creation of this thread, let me say that Mexico is a country where plus size girls canít find a decent place to buy nice clothes, all plus size clothes are like for my grandma! And donít ven get me started about underwear!! OMG itís really aweful.
So I can only buy nice clothes in super expensive department stores and still kinda ugly! Itís really sad!

I see here an opportunity to open a boutique for + size people.  Industrialization kill sewing because  machine made cloths are much cheaper . Then Capitalism plays its parts, taking insane profits but still they were somewhat cheaper then the handmade cloth and people lost the skills of stitching on their own.

Offline Jet Cash

« Reply #19 on: Today at 08:56:08 AM »
I'm really sorry that I've neglected these projects. I'm going through a bit of a change in attitude. For some time I have been rejecting the expanding products of the globalists, and encouraging the use of alternatives. Organisations like Microsoft, Apple, Amazon and big pharma are extremely destructive to most of society. However, most people dont seem to care, and they keep picking Eve's apples. I still want to support the projects that help people to survive in a difficult and toxic world, but I think it might be useful to research some of the globalist tools, and that way it is easier to protect oneself from them.

Hopefully I will be able to spend some more time on these projects over the next few weeks.