Author Topic: Welcome to para gordas  (Read 482 times)

Offline Baronets

Welcome to para gordas
« on: September 28, 2018, 08:54:17 AM »
Most larger girls are attractive and have a great sense of fun. When I saw this domain name, I thought it might be an interesting topic to add to the Fit to Talk English project, and I managed to persuade Jet Cash to asdd this board. I thought we could discuss clothes, health, beauty products, and all the other things that give larger ladies their vitality and make them attractive partners.

Offline Helana

Re: Welcome to para gordas
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2018, 10:36:40 AM »
Most larger girls are attractive and have a great sense of fun. When I saw this domain name, I thought it might be an interesting topic to add to the Fit to Talk English project, and I managed to persuade Jet Cash to asdd this board. I thought we could discuss clothes, health, beauty products, and all the other things that give larger ladies their vitality and make them attractive partners.

Well, actually, being "fat" is a trend now, since the Kardashians fever. Now a skinny button is no longer sexy, and, as I can see on the people around me, fat girls are sexy again!! And I'm glad, even when I'm kind of natural-skinny-fit, because I was mad about the skinny as hell tendency.

Offline khatarnak

« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2018, 10:57:55 AM »
so it seems we have fat girls comunity here  :D

Offline Baronets

« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2018, 12:29:10 PM »
We seem to have a dog training one as well. :)

Offline Helana

« Reply #4 on: September 28, 2018, 01:23:52 PM »
We seem to have a dog training one as well. :)

You make me happy!!!!  :-*

Offline Sweetstar78

« Reply #5 on: October 01, 2018, 11:06:56 PM »
I saw a Facebook post, with two pictures of hearts, one was rosy and the other one was almos covered in yellow fat. The script on it said, ďThis the heart of a healthy personĒ under the rosy one and under the other one ďthis is the heart of that chubby girl who loves herself  although being obeseĒ

I felt so sad on seeing this and thought about those who are considere the pretty people, some who are smokers, or heavy drinkers, and though about their lungs, or their livers, it got me to conclude we are all different and inside we donít know what ailments we might have, and yet I see no reason to attack those (us) who ar chubby and love ourselves.

I love my curves!!

Offline Talk Merit

« Reply #6 on: October 02, 2018, 09:01:05 AM »
Being overweight is not a reason for attacking a person. Most overweight people semm to be pleasant and friendly, but if we really like them, then  Ibelieve that we should make them aware of the way they are shortening their lives -rather like smokers.

Offline Helana

« Reply #7 on: October 02, 2018, 11:18:58 AM »
Being overweight is not a reason for attacking a person. Most overweight people semm to be pleasant and friendly, but if we really like them, then  Ibelieve that we should make them aware of the way they are shortening their lives -rather like smokers.

Precisely. I don't think anybody should be attacked because how they look, that's stupid and insane. But, in my case, I've been attacked many times in my life just for being a  fit woman. When I was a teenager, my buddies in school called me names, like "Terminator", just because I was skating all day, so my muscles were quite big. Now, the trend is to be fit, so I am always being asked by the people things like "How do you manage to be so fit?" and shit like that.
The people are too used to be entitled to have an opinion -and to publicly say it- about other's body, which I, by the way, consider a total lack of education.
In my country, when friends and family, for instance, have been a while without seeing you, the first day always what they are used to say is something about your appearance -how awkward is that??- , like "You are thinner", or, if you got bigger, then "You look so healthy".

We give too much importance to appearance, though. Even if being quite fat is not a healthy stuff, being depress or anxious is probably worst. But the people don't see you and say "Hey, I love your smile, you look beautiful when smiling this way" -unless they are in love or similar jaja.

What I mean is that, probably, we should focus more on the feelings of the people instead of on how they look. I guess that a happy fatty will probably live longer than a depress fit. Or, at least, will live happiest, which, at the end of the day, is what really matters.
« Last Edit: October 02, 2018, 11:20:56 AM by Helana »

Offline Sweetstar78

« Reply #8 on: October 05, 2018, 05:56:53 AM »
So in the spirit behind the creation of this thread, let me say that Mexico is a country where plus size girls canít find a decent place to buy nice clothes, all plus size clothes are like for my grandma! And donít ven get me started about underwear!! OMG itís really aweful.
So I can only buy nice clothes in super expensive department stores and still kinda ugly! Itís really sad!

Offline Helana

« Reply #9 on: October 05, 2018, 11:28:40 AM »
So in the spirit behind the creation of this thread, let me say that Mexico is a country where plus size girls canít find a decent place to buy nice clothes, all plus size clothes are like for my grandma! And donít ven get me started about underwear!! OMG itís really aweful.
So I can only buy nice clothes in super expensive department stores and still kinda ugly! Itís really sad!

That's kind of idiotic for a country with such a number of overweight people!!!

Offline Sweetstar78

« Reply #10 on: October 08, 2018, 02:28:10 AM »
That's kind of idiotic for a country with such a number of overweight people!!!

I know right! Also, if I want to buy online, the sixing is usually off, to the quality is too low. Or due to taxes and laws the store I like donít ship to my country, so, where can I find adorable, good quality clothes tha can be sent to Mexico?

Offline Jet Cash

« Reply #11 on: October 08, 2018, 08:52:37 AM »
Well this thread has turned out to be interesting, it seems that we need to have a look through the international suppliers, and add some links to the site.

Maybe it should also have some advice pages. Large women can be attractive, and the sensible selection of clothes can enhance this. Trying to appear to be an eight stone stick insect usually has the opposite effect though.

Offline Helana

« Reply #12 on: October 08, 2018, 11:18:35 AM »
Yes, it is becoming interesting. Maybe the world actually needs a website where the plus-sized women can access to beautiful clothes. I didn't know Mexico was so difficult in this matter, but something needs to be done. I've made a little research about some online shops for curvy women and all I can find is a small and expensive offer.
I found just one with some good offers, but this is another Chinese online shop, there are millions: https://es.romwe.com/Plus-Size-c-769.html?url_from=esadgs01_ModaTallas03_20180515&gclid=Cj0KCQjwgOzdBRDlARIsAJ6_HNnGp9pprCKeVUcDLtaVUMFlUUWyTWkOE63tPIoFV5KiNlRQ8-x9yRYaAtTFEALw_wcB

The problem in Mexico is about the custom services. They ask for impossible dutys when buying chinese clothes, so many times you never get what you bought online, the customs houses keep them.
« Last Edit: October 08, 2018, 11:20:23 AM by Helana »

Offline Sweetstar78

« Reply #13 on: October 08, 2018, 03:31:42 PM »
The problem with those Chinese sites as I mentioned before is the taxation, since Mexico is  textile producer, clothing taxes are high and those that aren't are applied only to bad quality materials, believe me I've tried ordering clothes from such sites and the thin you get is nothing like the thing you see in the picture.
But isn't it insane that having such a large population of large people the only quality we can find in clothes here is really low? I think that more than just taking about size is about quality, it refers to the underlying issue that Mexico produces bad quality things for Mexicans and that is just sad. Hehehe I think I went a little political!!
I'll check the link you posted Heleana thanks!!

Offline Helana

« Reply #14 on: October 08, 2018, 03:42:21 PM »
The problem with those Chinese sites as I mentioned before is the taxation

Emmm I was just pointing out the same

The problem in Mexico is about the custom services. They ask for impossible dutys when buying chinese clothes, so many times you never get what you bought online, the customs houses keep them.

That's why maybe this is not such a great idea to look into the website, maybe the clothes will never reach your house

Offline Fedora

« Reply #15 on: November 09, 2018, 05:09:33 AM »
Honestly, I don't like the name... maybe for the offensive connotation. But in the context of keywords for domain names, it could be a good option because it is a simple and concrete search.

I hope you have a lot of success with this new project!

Offline Jet Cash

« Reply #16 on: November 09, 2018, 09:12:44 AM »
I'm feeling really bad that I've neglected this, and several other projects. I seem to have had quite a few issues to sort out recently, and the clutch problem on my van didn't help.

I was a bit cautious about the name when I saw it first, but it does seem to get some search results, and it seems some surfers are comfortable with it. "Fat Face" is a clothing brand in the UK, and that seems to be fairly popular, and it isn't a concept that I find attractive. I think the important issue is that larger girls do seem to have problems in finding clothes that aren't drab tents, and hopefully we can help them to project their real personalities.

Offline Helana

« Reply #17 on: November 09, 2018, 11:02:15 AM »
active. I think the important issue is that larger girls do seem to have problems in finding clothes that aren't drab tents, and hopefully we can help them to project their real personalities.

Yep, also it depends on how do you manage the name: if you just use it from some sense of humour, I think it might work, despite the negative first impression. It is a matter of managing, I guess.
Anyway, I'm here. When you want to restart all the projects, just say the word!!!

Offline r1s2g3

« Reply #18 on: November 17, 2018, 09:18:23 PM »

I see here an opportunity to open a boutique for + size people.  Industrialization kill sewing because  machine made cloths are much cheaper . Then Capitalism plays its parts, taking insane profits but still they were somewhat cheaper then the handmade cloth and people lost the skills of stitching on their own.

Offline Jet Cash

« Reply #19 on: November 18, 2018, 08:56:08 AM »
I'm really sorry that I've neglected these projects. I'm going through a bit of a change in attitude. For some time I have been rejecting the expanding products of the globalists, and encouraging the use of alternatives. Organisations like Microsoft, Apple, Amazon and big pharma are extremely destructive to most of society. However, most people dont seem to care, and they keep picking Eve's apples. I still want to support the projects that help people to survive in a difficult and toxic world, but I think it might be useful to research some of the globalist tools, and that way it is easier to protect oneself from them.

Hopefully I will be able to spend some more time on these projects over the next few weeks.