Author Topic: Please don`t delete the Fit to Talk!!  (Read 275 times)

Offline NadiaHel

Please don`t delete the Fit to Talk!!
« on: April 21, 2018, 08:06:48 PM »
I`ve read in the BitcoinTalk forum a commentary from Jet Cash where was talking about how few impact the Fit to Talk project had had in the Bitcoin forum.
Well, I truly understand who it feels to try to help people and have not even an answer in return, not even a "thanks" from the people you are trying to give a hand. I truly do!!
But, here we are. We are few, but this is an awesome project which, I`m sure, will help many people to learn English and to write properly. This is just the first month, but, I`m sure you will have many people around here in no time.
Anyway. What if we are few? If we are willing to learn and to contribute to this little community of teachers and learners... I think this is enough.

From my part: THANKS. I know this implies a lot of job, I understand how difficult is to offer to people something and to feel they don`t give a s**t to your effort, I understand frustration!!
So, again, THANKS. Thanks, Thanks and Thanks.

Offline Talk Merit

Re: Please don`t delete the Fit to Talk!!
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2018, 08:46:06 PM »
Thanks for the support, and congrats on the structure of your post.

The site is on a multi-domain hosting plan, so it doesn't really cost me anything to keep the site online. It's more a question of the frequency of visits. If it's not active, then one tends to forget about it. I've also had prospective members sign up, and not bother to confirm my approval. I've also got 3 that I suspect are spamming trolls, and I didn't authorise them.

I've had quite  few things to sort out recently, but I'll try to be a bit more active, and see if we can revive it a bit. Thanks for your help in this.

Offline hoanghai101296

« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2018, 05:46:34 PM »
I also read his post on the BCT. This forum will be useful for many people who want to improve their English, here will be a lot to learn. Please do not delete this forum. Try not to give up

Offline Talk Merit

« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2018, 08:36:53 AM »
Thanks for the support guys. You can help by looking in every day or so, and making a post or just a comment - well that is a post really. I try to make it interesting with boards such as the word history one. Without any feed back from you guys, I don't know if I am wasting my time. There is so much interesting stuff about England and the way that English has evolved, but it does take time to create these threads. Although much of the information is already known to me, I do feel that I should check on the basic facts before posting, and that can take a while to do.

Offline Husna QA

« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2018, 03:33:10 PM »
Hi, I'm from Indonesia. Large forums started with a few members.
Now how can we maximize the ability of each member,
especially in learning English for members whose native language is not English?

I am sorry if my English grammar is not good.

Offline Talk Merit

« Reply #5 on: May 16, 2018, 08:01:28 PM »
Hi, I'm from Indonesia. Large forums started with a few members.
Now how can we maximize the ability of each member,
especially in learning English for members whose native language is not English?

Hi, I'm from Indonesia. Large forums start with just a few members.
Now how can we maximize the posting ability of each member, especially those members learning English, and who have a native language that is not English?

*** These suggestions are a bit subjective, and you may find other members would suggest variations.

Offline Husna QA

« Reply #6 on: May 17, 2018, 03:05:17 AM »
-snip-
*** These suggestions are a bit subjective, and you may find other members would suggest variations.
Thank's for suggestions.