Author Topic: Why I'm here?(Fit to talk English and Bitcointalk)  (Read 71 times)

Offline tactac

Why I'm here?(Fit to talk English and Bitcointalk)
« on: October 05, 2018, 03:12:41 PM »
1. Improve my job
I'm a Taxation accountant in Japan, and in my country, most of Taxation accountants don't know about crypto and blockchain very well. So I would like to improve my knowledge about crypto and blockchain, and be the Taxation accountant who know about crypto and bockchain well. By differentiating from other Taxation accountant, then to get a lot of good job :D

2. Improve my English
I have studied English for 12years in school and studied in NewZealand for a year. But my English is still not good. So I want to improve my English more.

3.Bounty
sometime join bounty...

Offline jackg

Re: Why I'm here?(Fit to talk English and Bitcointalk)
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2018, 11:09:39 PM »
The first two are quite good ideas to do. To help people in your country learn about and use crypto and have an accountancy firm (potentially?) that helps people document their crypto for taxation filing and other things.

I can't stand behind the idea of participating in booutnries but that's because I think bitcoin is the best cryptocurrency and maybe I'm wrong there but...

Online Talk Merit

« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2018, 09:35:01 AM »
As Jack said, we'd like to help you with the first two objectives. and hopefully you can tell us about Japan. It is a major economy, but it seems to be having a few problems at the moment, and I would be interested insome insight into those.

With regards to bounty hunting, the less reputable ICOs, and some other projects, are using this as a method to promote scam coins, and this has triggered a reaction from the financial regulators. They also pollute the Bitcoin Talk forum with their spam, and I don't want to see BT go the way of facebook, where paid promotions now diminish advertising campaigns.

Offline mhd-bobbi

« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2018, 07:40:14 AM »
1. Improve my job
I'm a Taxation accountant in Japan, and in my country, most of Taxation accountants don't know about crypto and blockchain very well. So I would like to improve my knowledge about crypto and blockchain, and be the Taxation accountant who know about crypto and bockchain well. By differentiating from other Taxation accountant, then to get a lot of good job :D

2. Improve my English
I have studied English for 12years in school and studied in NewZealand for a year. But my English is still not good. So I want to improve my English more.

3.Bounty
sometime join bounty...
I also still learn to speak English, but I also want to know the quality of good language.
With the thread you made, of course it will help me learn good English.

Offline tactac

« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2018, 04:42:33 PM »
The main purpose is the first part. I would like to be the Taxation accountant who know about crypto and blockchain the most in my country :D  I am particularly interested in the taxation system about Crypto and the potential for Crypto, how affect people life.

About bounty, I participate in translation bounty. I think this will be useful for understanding crypto and project. In addition, I would be pleased if I could translate articles on taxation of other countries related to current my work in the future.

Offline manfredmann

« Reply #5 on: October 10, 2018, 07:17:38 AM »
BTW, who is really the founder of bitcoin? I thought it was a Japanese developer who developed bitcoin and thus, I was thinking that Japan country has established on cryptocurrency. Well, good thing that we could seen some Japanese people around here.

Anyway, even here in our country most people does not know what is cryptocurrency all about and only few know about the cryptocurrency forum of discussions. I bet cryptocurrency will be known one day. Ill just go back here if it will going to happen and check this posts.
« Last Edit: October 10, 2018, 07:19:19 AM by manfredmann »

Offline tactac

« Reply #6 on: October 11, 2018, 03:29:31 PM »
I am not sure if Satoshi Nakamoto is Japanese or not :'(, but I think many Japanese people think that he is Japanese.

Also, according to our government's announcement, it is said that 3.5 million people are trading crypto currencies in Japan, which is about 2.75% of the population. How about in your country?

Online Talk Merit

« Reply #7 on: October 11, 2018, 04:41:15 PM »
I think Satoshi Nakamoto is/was either a central bank, or the American fed.  The 21 million cap, and the 10 minute block generation time ensures that Bitcoin can never become a volume world payment system.

Offline jackg

« Reply #8 on: October 12, 2018, 09:17:08 PM »
I think Satoshi Nakamoto is/was either a central bank, or the American fed.  The 21 million cap, and the 10 minute block generation time ensures that Bitcoin can never become a volume world payment system.

Yes, until the rise of the lightning network :)....

Could be British/European/Australian intelligence too...