Author Topic: The world that all money have become crypto currencies issued by government  (Read 206 times)

Offline tactac

I want to try this challenge.
This is from Japanese board that I posted.

嘘かほんとか定かではありませんが日銀が独自の仮想通貨である日銀コインを計画している、という話も界隈では噂されています。
かなり極端な話ですが現在流通している貨幣と紙幣の日本円を全て廃止し、日銀コインのみが出回る世界はどのようになるかを考えてみました。。。

国側のメリット
・各種インフラでのブロックチェーンとスマートコントラクトの活用が促進される
・貨幣と通貨発行のコストを削減できる
・資金の入出金が確実に捕捉できるためマネーロンダリングや犯罪を予防できる
・資金の入出金や各種売買の履歴が確認できるため課税対象を確実に捕捉できる
・賄賂を撲滅できる

国側のデメリット
・ハッキングリスクが高まる
・決済システム等の各種インフラを更新するコストがかかる
・総供給量を定めるとデフレ対策が打てなくなり、定めなければインフレになる。必要な経済対策が実施できなくなる
・賄賂が撲滅される

居住者のメリット
・現金の持ち運びがなくなる
・支払い決済のコストを削減できる
・相続の際の資産の移転が容易になる
・取引がブロックチェーン上で記録されるので会計処理や税務申告が容易になる

まだまだメリットデメリットがあるかと思いますが今のところざっとこんなとこしか思い至りません。

他に何か思いつくところがあれば教えていただけると幸いです。

皆さんはこんな世界に住みたいですか?自分はどんなに便利な世の中でも全て国家に監視されるような世界には住みたくはありません。。。 :'(

And this is another post that by translating the contents that I had posted on the Japanese board once and posting it on the English board.

Japanese: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4619366.0

English: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5018316.0
« Last Edit: October 05, 2018, 03:39:17 PM by tactac »

Offline tactac

It is said that central banks plan to release their own curypto currency in some countries,for example Japan..
I know it is quite extreme, but I consider the world that coin and bill currently circulated are abolished, and only the curypto currency issued by the central bank circulates.
I think there are some merit and demerit.

Merit for goverment
Promotion of utilization of blockchain and smart contracts in various infrastructures
Reduce the cost of issuing coin and bill
It is possible to prevent money laundering and crime because of catching a money transaction
It is possible to confirm the history of deposits and withdrawals of funds and possible to reliably catch taxable objects
Bribery can be eradicated

deMerit for goverment
Increases a risk of hacking
It takes cost to update various infrastructure such as payment system
Defining the total supply amount makes it impossible to measure to prevent deflation, and If it does not, it will become inflation
When equipment is destroyed due to a disaster, it will not function as an exchanging means
Bribery is eradicated

Merit for user
There is no need to carry cash
Reduce the cost required for payment settlement
Easier transfer of assets in inheritance
Since transactions are recorded on the blockchain, accounting and tax returns are simplified

I think there are other merits and demerit,so I'm happy if you suggest other ideas.

By the way, do you want to live in such a world? I do not want to live in such a world that I can be monitored by the goverment, no matter how convenient it is.

Online jackg

It is said that central banks plan to release their own curypto currency in some countries,for example Japan..
I know it is quite extreme, but I consider the world that coin and bill currently circulated are abolished, and only the curypto currency issued by the central bank circulates.
I think there are some merits and demerits of this system.

Merit for goverment
Promotion of utilization of blockchain and smart contracts in various infrastructures
Reduce the cost of issuing coins and bills
It is possible to prevent money laundering and crime because of catching a money transaction
It is possible to confirm the history of deposits and withdrawals of funds and possible to reliably catch taxable objects
Bribery can be eradicated

deMerit for goverment
Increases a risk of hacking
It takes cost to update various infrastructure such as payment systems
Defining the total supply amount makes it impossible to measure to prevent deflation, and If it does not, it will become inflation
When equipment is destroyed due to a disaster, it will not function as an exchanging means
Bribery is eradicated

Merit for user
There is no need to carry cash
Reduce the cost required for payment settlement
Easier transfer of assets in inheritance
Since transactions are recorded on the blockchain, accounting and tax returns are simplified

I think there are other merits and demerits, so I'm happy if you suggest other ideas.

By the way, do you want to live in such a world? I do not want to live in such a world that I can be monitored by the goverment, no matter how convenient it is.

If you're going to post this on bitcointalk with my edits, can you post a link to the thread here I'd like to comment on it?

Offline tactac

If you're going to post this on bitcointalk with my edits, can you post a link to the thread here I'd like to comment on it?

Thank you for editing, I really appreciate that!
Now I posted it at Economics.

This is the link.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5046729.new#new

Offline Jet Cash

I'm sorry, I seem to have missed this thread. I was gong to award the merits, but I didn't see a link to the Fit to Talk thread. We needto be really careful that we don't get involved in any plagiarism accusations.

Offline tactac

but I didn't see a link to the Fit to Talk thread. We needto be really careful that we don't get involved in any plagiarism accusations.

Sorry, but what does it mean? Did I have to attach the link of this thread to the contents posted on Bitcointalk?

Online jackg

@Jet cash, maybe we could do with some sort of template somewhere?

"This post was originally posted on fittotalk.com/english-talk/index.php?topic=xxx"...

Offline tactac

@Jet cash, maybe we could do with some sort of template somewhere?

"This post was originally posted on fittotalk.com/english-talk/index.php?topic=xxx"...

Thank you for your comment at Bitcointalk about the link. I could understand why the link is necessary :)

Thank you.

Offline Talk Merit

An even simpler option would be " This post is sponsored by Fit to Talk ".

I'm open to suggestions from you guys. I think it is important to have some reference, especiaslly as some of the mods seem to have their own ideas about BT.