Introduction > Introduce yourself

Little Mouse here

(1/2) > >>

Little Mouse:
Hello,
It's Little Mouse here  ;D
Thank you Jet Cash for such an effort. I am interested to fit myself with English.
Hope will get some buddy around and everyone will be enough helpful.
Regards
LM

Talk Merit:

--- Quote from: Little Mouse on October 06, 2018, 01:39:52 PM ---Hello,
It's Little Mouse here  ;D
Thank you Jet Cash for creating this project. I am interested in improving my English.
I hope that I will find some friends, and that everyone will be helpful.
Regards
LM

--- End quote ---

Welcome to the project, and we are pleased that you have decided to join us. It is still a bit erratic here as members seem to come and go, but it does see to be picking up slowly.

jackg:

--- Quote from: Little Mouse on October 06, 2018, 01:39:52 PM ---Hello,
It's Little Mouse here  ;D
Thank you Jet Cash for such an effort. I am interested to fit myself with English.
Hope will get some buddy around and everyone will be enough helpful.
Regards
LM

--- End quote ---

Hi, nice work with your English so far, I'd suggest removing 'enough' from the OP but other than that, your introduction here looks quite good already - keep it up!
Also welcome here to the forum, we hope you get what you want from it :).

Little Mouse:

--- Quote from: Talk Merit on October 06, 2018, 03:31:29 PM ---Welcome to the project, and we are pleased that you have decided to join us. It is still a bit erratic here as members seem to come and go, but it does see to be picking up slowly.

--- End quote ---
I have invited one of my friends here too so that we can talk/chat here. I am really interested to improve my English skill.
#Edit: Seems like member outside of the forum aren't allowed to join here  :(


--- Quote from: jackg on October 06, 2018, 07:16:37 PM ---Hi, nice work with your English so far, I'd suggest removing 'enough' from the OP but other than that, your introduction here looks quite good already - keep it up!
Also welcome here to the forum, we hope you get what you want from it :).

--- End quote ---
Thank you for the correction. I can't see the modify option for OP. BTW, any particular reason behind it? I would appreciate that.

jackg:
Another edit I've found (I hope I don't annoy with these :D).

--- Quote from: Little Mouse on October 06, 2018, 09:22:29 PM ---I have invited one of my friends here too so that we can talk/chat here. I am really interested to improve my English skill.
#Edit: Seems like members outside of the forum aren't allowed to join here  :(

--- End quote ---
PM Jet Cash with who you want to add here (the username they want to sign up with and I'm sture he'll put it through), alternatively, make them a bitcointalk account :).


--- Quote from: Little Mouse on October 06, 2018, 09:22:29 PM ---Thank you for the correction. I can't see the modify option for OP. BTW, any particular reason behind it? I would appreciate that.

--- End quote ---

Yes I don't think you're allowed to edit your own posts beyond 15 minutes- half an hour in order to stop random spam from going on around here.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version