Author Topic: Need corrections  (Read 203 times)

Offline Jalal ud din

Need corrections
« on: October 09, 2018, 11:32:35 AM »

I am not agree with your thoughts. Because those newbies who doesn't read the rules and regulations of this forum are not actually newbies they are spammer. At the beginning their intentions is only to phishing in the forum so why they read the rules. But all fingers are not equal ,Those newbies who are positively participated in this forum is because of rules only, they read.

Online Helana

Re: Need corrections
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2018, 12:13:16 PM »
Ok, I've tried, believe me, but I can't understand what are you actually trying to mean with your post.

- Whose thoughts don't you agree with?
- And you are talking about different types of newbies?
   - The spammers... do they read the rules or not, because there is some contradiction in your speech.
   - The others......

Well, please, try to explain it, I just feel unable to get the idea.

Offline YOSHIE

« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2018, 06:01:20 PM »
I am not agree with your thoughts.
What do you mean?

Because those newbies who doesn't read the rules and regulations of this forum are not actually newbies they are spammer.
What is meant is not a new person, I don't understand?

At the beginning their intentions is only to phishing in the forum so why they read the rules. But all fingers are not equal ,Those newbies who are positively participated in this forum is because of rules only, they read.
Honestly I don't understand your intent and purpose?
Sorry I can't give an answer about your question?
« Last Edit: October 21, 2018, 08:13:16 AM by Talk Merit »

Offline Sweetstar78

« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2018, 10:38:55 PM »

I am not agree with your thoughts. Because those newbies who doesn't read the rules and regulations of this forum are not actually newbies they are spammer. At the beginning their intentions is only to phishing in the forum so why they read the rules. But all fingers are not equal ,Those newbies who are positively participated in this forum is because of rules only, they read.

Im guessing he wants to post this in a thread and wants our corrections. Let me see if I can correct this:

I donít agree with your ideas. Those newbies who donít reas the rules and regulations of this forum are most likely spammers, not real newbies. If from the beginning their real intention is phishing, why would read the rules? But those newbies who participate actively in the forum have for sure read the rules, so itís not fair to say all newbies are the same!

I hope this is what he meant!

Online Helana

« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2018, 11:06:25 PM »
Im guessing he wants to post this in a thread and wants our corrections. Let me see if I can correct this:

I donít agree with your ideas. Those newbies who donít reas the rules and regulations of this forum are most likely spammers, not real newbies. If from the beginning their real intention is phishing, why would read the rules? But those newbies who participate actively in the forum have for sure read the rules, so itís not fair to say all newbies are the same!

Jajajaja, if that's what he actually was trying to mean, you're a magician!!

Offline Sweetstar78

« Reply #5 on: October 21, 2018, 03:45:23 AM »

Sorry I just find a typo, read - not reas

Offline Sweetstar78

« Reply #6 on: October 21, 2018, 03:48:21 AM »
Jajajaja, if that's what he actually was trying to mean, you're a magician!!

LoL  >:( >:(:-* )I guess itís a perk of being a teacher! I usually try to see what words they translated from their own language. I think itís easy for me because as I speak Spanish and English I know how Spanish speaking people tend to translate word by word!!

« Last Edit: October 22, 2018, 07:50:21 AM by Talk Merit »

Online Helana

« Reply #7 on: October 21, 2018, 11:34:53 AM »
LoL    ;) ;) I guess itís a perk of being a teacher! I usually try to see what words they translated from their own language. I think itís easy for me because as I speak Spanish and English I know how Spanish speaking people tend to translate word by word!!

???? I was just trying to mean that this is awesome. I think that's precisely what he was trying to mean, but to me was practically impossible to decorate the post!!
« Last Edit: October 23, 2018, 06:19:11 PM by Talk Merit »

Offline Sweetstar78

« Reply #8 on: October 21, 2018, 03:40:06 PM »
Lol, oh my god, my faces were supposed to be laughing faces! Sorry my dear friend.  ;D ;D

Online Talk Merit

« Reply #9 on: October 22, 2018, 07:51:17 AM »
I added a face - do you want me to change the others for you?

Offline Sweetstar78

« Reply #10 on: October 22, 2018, 02:09:44 PM »
I added a face - do you want me to change the others for you?

Yes please!!

Online Helana

« Reply #11 on: October 23, 2018, 12:19:57 PM »
Lol, oh my god, my faces were supposed to be laughing faces! Sorry my dear friend.  ;D ;D

Jajajjaa don't worry. Anyway, the author seems to be lost, he hasn't said a word  :o