Author Topic: Life beyond the curve.  (Read 53 times)

Online Talk Merit

Life beyond the curve.
« on: October 09, 2018, 02:44:31 PM »
It looks as if fashion and health tips will be a popular discussion for larger ladies. The polar bear and I have decided that we should open up a dedicated forum for this, and I have installed SMF on the domain Big Gal to get things started. I haven't customised it yet, so any suggestions will be welcome. The "straight out of the box" site can be seen at -
https://biggal.com/the-curve/

This will be mixed Spanish and English, and we will see how we get on with this concept. It might need a few translated quotes so that all can enjoy the project.

Online Talk Merit

Re: Life beyond the curve.
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2018, 02:49:33 PM »
I've added the Spanish_latin language pack. That seems to be the only one available for a simple install. Spanish_es is also available if I do a bit more work. Will the Spanish_latin pack be sufficient?

Offline Helana

« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2018, 01:06:24 PM »
Nice, we have some good projects jajaja Maybe all we need is to focus on a couple.

The fatty's place is good, I think this is time for getting some good tips to oversize woman.  :) :)

The spanish latin is the one you have in here?

Offline Sweetstar78

« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2018, 02:20:10 PM »
It looks as if fashion and health tips will be a popular discussion for larger ladies. The polar bear and I have decided that we should open up a dedicated forum for this, and I have installed SMF on the domain Big Gal to get things started. I haven't customised it yet, so any suggestions will be welcome. The "straight out of the box" site can be seen at -
https://biggal.com/the-curve/

This will be mixed Spanish and English, and we will see how we get on with this concept. It might need a few translated quotes so that all can enjoy the project.

Hi there, I'm so happy about this, do I need to create a new account to see this site?

Online Talk Merit

« Reply #4 on: October 10, 2018, 06:55:33 PM »
We'd love you to become a member, and you will need to register as a start. The forum is not linked directly to Bitcoin Talk, so you can use whatever name you prefer. It might be as well to let me know the name you are using, as all of these forums are getting hit by spammers' registrations.

For some reason, I wasn't the full shilling today, and I haven't done anything to build the board strucure. I haven't looked at the plugins or any other customising either.  I'll create a Meta board, and perhaps you guys can make some suggestins as to what you would like to see there, or what you want.