Author Topic: It's time to make some profit.  (Read 256 times)

Offline yasmikash

It's time to make some profit.
« on: April 22, 2018, 08:27:05 AM »
Cryptocurrency is the token in the future economical market, containing all the requirement to satisfy the future economical system in a broad way. Also, buying these tokens means you are having possible opportunity to make extra profit as the time passes. Cryptocurrency trading is the best method you can use to make profit by investing some specific coins, expecting it to be hit a high value. The profit, that you make will vary on the difference between the two prices, which are the price at which you bought the coins and the price at which you sold the coins. But, on the other hand, if the price goes down, youíll struggle at that moment whether to sell your coins or hold them expecting that the price will go up again. However, the profit or the risk will depend on how much you spend to buy the coins.

Think of Bitcoin, the first cryptocurrency in the word, was at $0.003 when the time that it has been introduced to the world. For the time being I write this post, Bitcoin has already surged $8,000 and the investors who spent few money to buy some Bitcoins in 2010, definitely have been billionaires by now. If you had just spent about $3 to get 1000 of Bitcoins, you would have got around  8 millions in your wallet by now! Think about the profit that you can get, and consider buying some coins and hold them to sell at a high value.

The first time when I begin with my first trade on cryptocurrency, I knew nothing, but some ideas in my mind that how to trade to avoid losses, and choose the top 5 coins that have a large volume to play with, etc. Itís always good habit to keep in mind that trading cryptocurrency is high risky task. No one should start cryptocurrency trading without knowing any ideas about how itís going to be, as it might lead you to potential loss of money. My first trade was with Litecoin, I took the dump of the coin for granted at some point, and bought some Litecoins for just $50. When it was pumping again, I sold all the coins at a certain price and made a profit of $15. You might think that itís not a enough profit when it compared to any other earning methods that can possibly make on the internet, but itís a satisfactory profit as a beginner to trading. Analyzing carefully the previous data for a specific coin, we predicate that that coin will go up in a few days or months, and buy them to sell at a expected value. When you are trading for a long time, it will be seen that every coin has its own moment whether itís going up or down. Itís always better to make the right decision whether you sell or hold them for a long time.

Thereíre many resources that can be helpful to make the right decision. Expert traders will make the announcements about possible coin movements for a given time, and we can always make some adjustments to our own decisions based on such announcements. I remember that the massive bump in Bitcoin Cash, happened on 12th of November. It was a all time high record that a newly introduced coin, Bitcoin Cash, touched nearly $2,800 in a few hours, and suddenly crashed after the DDos attack on Bithumb at the same time. Having been frustrated, the panic bag holders, who couldnít sell at the massive bump, had to sell their coins even below at their buy price of Bitcoin Cash, unfortunately. Itís normal that weíd expect to see these sudden movements, and we should carefully make our own decisions based on the risk weíve involved into.

Now Bitcoin price is surging after its sudden drop, and analyzers predict that this year would end by hitting the price of a Bitcoin at a satisfied value. So, itís not too late to make some profit, if you afford some money to buy some Bitcoins.
« Last Edit: April 22, 2018, 08:30:40 AM by yasmikash »

Offline Talk Merit

Re: It's time to make some profit.
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2018, 08:45:49 PM »
That's a bit long to check here.
Is it taken from your blog?

Offline jackg

« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2018, 09:28:38 PM »
Please see my corrections below:

Cryptocurrency is the token in the future economical market, containing all the requirementrequirements to satisfy the future economical system in a broad way. Also, buying these tokens means you are havinggiven possible opportunityopportunities to make extra profit as the time passes. Cryptocurrency trading is the best method you can use to make profit by investing some specific coins, expecting it to be hit a high value. The profit, that you make will vary on the difference between the two prices, which are the price at which you bought the coins and the price at which you sold the coins. But, on the other hand, if the price goes down, youíll struggle at that moment on the decision whether to sell your coins or hold them expecting that the price will go up again. However, the profit or the risk will depend on how much you spend to buy the coins.

Think of Bitcoin, the first cryptocurrency in the word, was at $0.003 when the time that it has been introduced to the world. For the time beingat which I write this post, Bitcoin has already surged $8,000 and the investors who spent fewsome money to buy some Bitcoins in 2010, definitely have been billionaires by now. If you had just spent about $3 to get 1000 of Bitcoins, you would have got around  8 millionsmillion dollars in your wallet by now! Think about the profit that you can get and consider buying some coins and hold them to sell at a higher value.

The first time whenWhen I beginbegan with my first trade on cryptocurrency, I knew nothing, butother than some ideas in my mind that as to how to trade to avoid losses, and choose the top 5 coins that have a large volume to play with, etc. Itís always good habit to keep in mind that trading cryptocurrency is higha highly risky task. No one should start cryptocurrency trading without knowing any ideasanything about how itís going to be, as it might lead you to potential loss of money. My first trade was with Litecoin, I took the dump of the coin for granted at some point, and bought some Litecoins for just $50. When it was pumpingpumped again, I sold all the coins at a certain price and made a profit of $15. You might think that itís not a enough profit when it compared to any other earning methods that can possibly make on the internet, but itís a satisfactory profit as a beginner to trading. Analyzing carefully the previous data for a specific coin, we predicate that that coin will go up in a few days or months, and buy them to sell at a expected value. When you are trading for a long time, it will be seen that every coin has its own moment whether itís going up or down. Itís always better to make the right decision whether you sell or hold them for a long time.

Thereíre many resources that can be helpful to make the right decision. Expert traders will make the announcements about possible coin movements for a given time, and we can always make some adjustments to our own decisions based on such announcements. I remember that the massive bump in Bitcoin Cash, happened on 12th of November. It was a all time high record that a newly introduced coin, Bitcoin Cash, touched nearly $2,800 in a few hours, and suddenly crashed after the DDos attack on Bithumb at the same time. Having been frustrated, the panic bag holders, who couldnít sell at the massive bump, had to sell their coins even below at their buy price of Bitcoin Cash, unfortunately. Itís normal that weíd expect to see these sudden movements, and we should carefully make our own decisions based on the risk weíve involved into.

Now Bitcoin price is surging after its sudden drop, and analyzers predict that this year would end by hitting the price of a Bitcoin at a satisfied value. So, itís not too late to make some profit, if you affordput some money to buyinto buying some Bitcoins.

As an extra not. I'd say don't rely on experts' opinions (sometimes they'll attempt to pump coins they have a large stake in and scam you).
« Last Edit: April 23, 2018, 09:30:49 PM by jackg »

Offline yasmikash

« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2018, 04:52:38 PM »
Please see my corrections below:

Cryptocurrency is the token in the future economical market, containing all the requirementrequirements to satisfy the future economical system in a broad way. Also, buying these tokens means you are havinggiven possible opportunityopportunities to make extra profit as the time passes. Cryptocurrency trading is the best method you can use to make profit by investing some specific coins, expecting it to be hit a high value. The profit, that you make will vary on the difference between the two prices, which are the price at which you bought the coins and the price at which you sold the coins. But, on the other hand, if the price goes down, youíll struggle at that moment on the decision whether to sell your coins or hold them expecting that the price will go up again. However, the profit or the risk will depend on how much you spend to buy the coins.

Think of Bitcoin, the first cryptocurrency in the word, was at $0.003 when the time that it has been introduced to the world. For the time beingat which I write this post, Bitcoin has already surged $8,000 and the investors who spent fewsome money to buy some Bitcoins in 2010, definitely have been billionaires by now. If you had just spent about $3 to get 1000 of Bitcoins, you would have got around  8 millionsmillion dollars in your wallet by now! Think about the profit that you can get and consider buying some coins and hold them to sell at a higher value.

The first time whenWhen I beginbegan with my first trade on cryptocurrency, I knew nothing, butother than some ideas in my mind that as to how to trade to avoid losses, and choose the top 5 coins that have a large volume to play with, etc. Itís always good habit to keep in mind that trading cryptocurrency is higha highly risky task. No one should start cryptocurrency trading without knowing any ideasanything about how itís going to be, as it might lead you to potential loss of money. My first trade was with Litecoin, I took the dump of the coin for granted at some point, and bought some Litecoins for just $50. When it was pumpingpumped again, I sold all the coins at a certain price and made a profit of $15. You might think that itís not a enough profit when it compared to any other earning methods that can possibly make on the internet, but itís a satisfactory profit as a beginner to trading. Analyzing carefully the previous data for a specific coin, we predicate that that coin will go up in a few days or months, and buy them to sell at a expected value. When you are trading for a long time, it will be seen that every coin has its own moment whether itís going up or down. Itís always better to make the right decision whether you sell or hold them for a long time.

Now Bitcoin price is surging after its sudden drop, and analyzers predict that this year would end by hitting the price of a Bitcoin at a satisfied value. So, itís not too late to make some profit, if you affordput some money to buyinto buying some Bitcoins.

As an extra not. I'd say don't rely on experts' opinions (sometimes they'll attempt to pump coins they have a large stake in and scam you).

It's highly appreciated what you are doing by correcting these posts; personally this makes me write more posts about crypto related stuff, and, also it's very helpful for me to improve my English--I'm very careful of checking every mistake I do in my posts. Keep this up.

Offline yasmikash

« Reply #4 on: April 26, 2018, 04:58:40 PM »
That's a bit long to check here.
Is it taken from your blog?
Yes, this is from my blog, but did a little corrections before posting it here. It suddenly came into my mind that I had this blog post about this topic, and thought it would be great to share to this forum.