Author Topic: Hello from Japan  (Read 101 times)

Offline hakka

Hello from Japan
« on: October 14, 2018, 12:36:47 AM »
Hello, I'm hakka from Japan :D
The purpose of joining Fit to talk is to improve my English skill and activate Bitcointalk
by sharing important Japanese economy,politics or culture.

I have three hobbies related with contributing good post as below.
I will try to use thier skills or information to activate some boards in Bitcointalk or this forum.
1. Bitcointalk's history
  I'm studying and searching Bitcointalk's history.
  I'm trying to introduce them to Japanese by my blog because most of Japanese don't know.
2. Probability and Statistics
  I'm studying them via MIT micromasters program.
  I will try to use them to express various information about crypto currency or Bitcointalk in the future.
3. Traveling around the world
  I'm not living in Japan now. I'm traveling around the world.
  I may be able to compare different culture or idea by taking advantage of this experience.

I'm so glad if I can share good information with members of this forum !

Online Helana

Re: Hello from Japan
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2018, 12:41:58 AM »
Welcome!!
I like your personal text: "crypto nomad". I've been quite a nomad by myself the last 13 years (well, maybe my whole life) and this is beautiful just to allow ourselves to be part of other cultures. Enjoy the trip!!!
About your interests, now there ir a context started by JetCash with the will of generating some good posts in the BT forum, so the door od open for you to be a part of it. Besides, I personally share your interest in the BT forum history, so feel free to share any doubt you have with your own texts.

Welcome again, mate.

Offline hakka

Re: Hello from Japan
« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2018, 06:42:10 AM »
Welcome!!
I like your personal text: "crypto nomad". I've been quite a nomad by myself the last 13 years (well, maybe my whole life) and this is beautiful just to allow ourselves to be part of other cultures. Enjoy the trip!!!
About your interests, now there ir a context started by JetCash with the will of generating some good posts in the BT forum, so the door od open for you to be a part of it. Besides, I personally share your interest in the BT forum history, so feel free to share any doubt you have with your own texts.

Welcome again, mate.
Nice to meet you, Helena.
Thank you for sharing some information ;)

I'm so surprised to hear that you're also nomad because I don't have any friend who live a life as a nomad.
As you say one of the good part of nomad is to allow ourselves in other cultures I think.

I checked your posting history and am interested in the post below.
https://fittotalk.com/english-talk/index.php?topic=221.msg888#msg888
There is a lot of earthquakes in Japan same as Indonesia.Your information seem to be hitting the nail on the head. All countries which prone to earthquake should be conscious of advise as you shared.
Moreover, Spain is one of my favorite countries. I've been to Barcelona, Madrid, Toledo, Cordoba, Sevilla. With regard to Spanish foods, I love ajillo!

I'm looking forward to sharing various kind of interesting information with you hereafter.