Author Topic: Need corrections plz urgent  (Read 24 times)

Offline Jalal ud din

Need corrections plz urgent
« on: November 22, 2018, 03:37:59 PM »
Wedding DJ Services:-
If you are searching for a DJ to provide high-quality entertainment and everlasting memories, check out and read a little bit about who I  am  and what I have to offer. I am offering you the  the best DJ service(as a DJ boy) to entertain your guest. Contact me today!
My SERVICE:-
I  know that love + milestones build a celebration. I am working for years as DJ boy at many kind of events and I am sure you and your precious guest will enjoy my work. I feel pride in my work, and that I understand that once most of the people look back at your wedding, they will remember its atmosphere. As such, I am going to work with you to understand your needs, craft your vision, and make the type of atmosphere you want.
Given my years of experience, I know that a DJ can set the complete mood for the evening from start to finish. Let me work with you!I welly organized my work with passion and hard work . All of my packages are custom created to suit your wedding. To give you an idea pricing will depend on what percentage hours the marriage or event is,how much time it takes to finalize your event.

BIGGEST WEDDING DJ'S:-
There are many DJ,s but what the main part that I am offering but others  not  is thousandth dedicated to providing unmatched service to all or any of myclients. As shortly as your name is in my  books, you become my priority. My loyalty and attention can focus solely on you every step of the means. I understand that having the most effective Winnipeg DJ on duty is very important to you in creating your event or party a long-lasting success.
My standards of service will be the first factor I  go over with you to confirm you that I care about your needs and are willing to go to the very best levels to satisfy you. My values alone separate me from everybody else. My clients come 1st and will be forever treated as such. My goal is for you to want to come to me once more for future events or parties so it's my responsibility to make my first event or party with you something to remember

Online jackg

Re: Need corrections plz urgent
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2018, 06:16:36 PM »
Here you go! I'll get Jet Cash to check it over and make sure I haven't missed anything (didn't get much sleep last night ;D).

Wedding DJ Services:
If you are looking for a DJ to provide high-quality entertainment and everlasting memories, check out who I am and what I have to offer. I am offering you the  the best DJ service to entertain your guests. Contact me today!
My service:
I  know that love + milestones build a celebration. I have been working for years as DJ at many kinds of events and I am sure you and your precious guests will enjoy my work. I feel pride in my work, and I understand that once most of the people look back at your wedding, they will remember its atmosphere. As such, I am going to work with you to understand your needs, craft your vision, and make the type of atmosphere you want.
Given my years of experience, I know that a DJ can set the complete mood for the evening from start to finish. Let me work with you! I'm well organized in my work with passion. All of my packages are custom created to suit your wedding. To give you an idea pricing will depend on what percentage hours the marriage or event lasts, and how much time it takes to finalize your event.

BIGGEST WEDDING DJ'S:
There are many DJs but what the main part that I am offering is thousandfold what any other DJ will offer, dedicated to providing unmatched service to all or any of my clients. As shortly as your name is in my  books, you become my priority. My loyalty and attention can focus solely on you every step of the way. I understand that having the most effective Winnipeg DJ on duty is very important to you in making your event or party a long-lasting success.
My standards of service will be the first factor I go over with you to confirm that I care about your needs and am willing to go to the very best levels to satisfy you. My values alone separate me from everybody else. My clients come first and will be forever treated as such. My goal is for you to want to come to me once more for future events or parties so it's my responsibility to make my first event or party with you something to remember.

Edit: Jetty checked it
« Last Edit: November 22, 2018, 06:27:35 PM by jackg »