Author Topic: An image hosting site for mobiles.  (Read 123 times)

Offline Talk Merit

An image hosting site for mobiles.
« on: December 02, 2018, 11:59:38 AM »
I created an image hosting site for members to post their local political images. Build a collection of street fairs, political demonstrations, and local architecture, and share your pictures with us.

Image galleries from your mobile phones
« Last Edit: March 10, 2019, 11:43:36 AM by Jet Cash »

Offline Silent26

Re: An image hosting site for mobiles.
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2019, 10:43:53 AM »
I'm trying to login to my account but seems like I already forgot my password. Its been months since the last time I logged-in. I tried to use "Forgotten your password?" twice but it doesn't send any email. Is there another way to recover it? Or maybe I'll just wait for the "change password"  email that will be sent to me.

Online Jet Cash

« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2019, 03:45:31 PM »
I'm sorry you are having problems. I can't find out the old password, but I can reset it for you, and you can then change it to something safer that you can remember.

I'll look at the password reminder as well. It may be that I've disabled it. I'm having problems with spammers trying to join the various sites, and it's a massive waste of my time, so I've been trying to make it difficult for them.

>>>>  PM sent with new password.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2019, 03:55:08 PM by Jet Cash »

Offline Silent26

« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2019, 05:39:01 PM »
Thanks for the response Sir Jets. I'm now logged in  :)

Online Jet Cash

« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2019, 12:17:36 PM »
The pictures are interesting, especially the local views and activities. Is there a chance that you can add some explanatory comments.

Offline Silent26

« Reply #5 on: March 10, 2019, 10:40:52 AM »
Hi there Sir Jets, it's been a while. Seems like mobileimg is down at the moment. Is it already permanent or just having a maintenance?  :)

Online Jet Cash

« Reply #6 on: March 10, 2019, 11:33:29 AM »
It should be OK, and it is working for me. The domain renewal is not until August of this year.

What error are you getting? I've probably disabled registrations, but everything else should be fine.

Offline Silent26

« Reply #7 on: March 10, 2019, 11:36:38 AM »
Oh I see. I just had a "404 not found" error after clicking "Log in". I also don't know why I've been logged-out.

Let me try logging in again.

Edit.
I'm now logged-in Sir Jets. I really thought that mobileing is down earlier.

Anyway I have noticed that my uploaded pictures has so mamy views  ;D
« Last Edit: March 10, 2019, 11:46:42 AM by Silent26 »

Online Jet Cash

« Reply #8 on: March 10, 2019, 11:47:03 AM »
I've just logged out, and logged back in again without any problems, and that is using the Brave browser. I've updated the links to https as well, but connection should work with or without security.

Rhanks for reminding me that I haven't created a 404 page yet. I'll try to do that during the next few days.