Author Topic: Do you believe that GHOSTS really exist?  (Read 300 times)

Offline yasmikash

Do you believe that GHOSTS really exist?
« on: April 26, 2018, 05:06:17 PM »
Except the religious beliefs, do you really think that ghosts are real? And do they live with us right now? What's the scientific explanation about it?

Offline Talk Merit

Re: Do you believe that GHOSTS really exist?
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2018, 05:38:56 PM »
Except the religious beliefs, do you really think that ghosts are real? And do they live with us right now? What's the scientific explanation about it?
Re: your English - I would have said 'Except for the religious beliefs', but you could have said 'excepting the religious beliefs'

I don't believe that there is a scientific explanation, but there are some interesting phenomena. I've had some success with reading Tarot cards, and some experiences with thought transferance. I haven't tried to research either.

Offline Jalal ud din

« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2018, 05:37:09 PM »
Yes ghosts really exists.According to science every spieces in this world lives in there specific dimensions,As we are living in 3rd dimension so we couldn't see beyond this .These creatures lives in 25th or above dimension.
Not only ghost scientist detects some voices in space recently, They said these voices probably was Alieans.

Offline Bershie

« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2018, 08:35:52 PM »
Since i really experience to see them, Yes i do believe.

I think that was year 2005 but i don't remember the exact date. when a fall asleep in a couch outside of our house i didn't manage to went inside because i was home late @ 10 pm and mother locked the doors. That was my curfew if i did not arrive at that time he gonna closed that with or without me. As I in a deep sleep i accidentally waked up at 2 pm to be exact when  i heard  a voice, i was confuse where it came from but i didn't saw other people around. So i stood up and decided to look around but there nothing in the vicinity only me (maybe it's only my imagination). I went back to the couch and decided to sleep back, as i arrived and sat, l noticed something in the gate there is someone ( a human like light reflection ) standing in.  I stood up and looked deeply and said who is it? I didn't get a respond, suddenly it walks towards the Nara tree located at the left side of the gate if your facing it outside, as he/she arrived at the tree, it was disappeared. I'm was so frightened and run to the door and knocked vigorously.

Offline CryptopreneurBrainboss

« Reply #4 on: November 22, 2018, 04:58:41 PM »
I do believe in ghosts, I get the feeling someone is following me when I'm waking alone in the dark and I begin to see things in form of human images. something I see image of those that have passed on like a flash but can't get a perfect picture of them.