Author Topic: The subtle messages in globalist advertising  (Read 351 times)

Offline Jet Cash

The subtle messages in globalist advertising
« on: January 02, 2019, 09:18:45 AM »
The globalists have managed to infiltrate education with their snowflake teachers. They are reinforcing the forced equality training pushed by these snowflakes with subtle advertising. One such message is part of the McDonalds Happy Meal promotion to children, and I have posted an image of the header on the Happy Meal toy display cabinet. Whilst kid may see this as amusing, the subtle message is far more sinister - it promotes the idea that the community should impose change on those who are different. What will be next? The forced reduction in intelligence to make us all equal. Well that is already underway with the various drugs being added to food and vaccinations by Big Pharma interests.

« Last Edit: January 02, 2019, 09:33:13 AM by Jet Cash »

Offline Helana

Re: The subtle messages in globalist advertising
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2019, 05:36:37 PM »
Tsssss....... looks pretty disgusting, to be honest. And, yep, it seems to claim that not being a "McDonals guy" makes you different and that you should be, as a consequence, "impregned" by the MaDonals colours.
Anyway, that seems to be the trend in our world: to be a part of the mass, and, if not, to be an outcast. Last week I was refused in a job interview because I dont use Facebook!!!! Can you believe that??
But I refuse to be "painted in blue".

Offline Jet Cash

« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2019, 07:05:36 PM »
Hopefully Facebook book is in decline at last. It seems to be full of kids and politicians - or is that Twitter? :)

Offline Helana

« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2019, 09:04:35 PM »
Hopefully Facebook book is in decline at last. It seems to be full of kids and politicians - or is that Twitter? :)

Jajajaj, I hope so, that's a really shitty place to stay, as well as McDonald, by the way...
About Twitter, I can't really tell, since I neither use this. Maybe I am an old soul -poetically speaking-, for I kind of despise every social media platform.
Anyway, they want to shape us, that's for sure.

(pd: I miss youuuu)