Author Topic: How to get merit?  (Read 143 times)

Offline Retina

How to get merit?
« on: March 19, 2019, 08:27:41 AM »
I'm all the time trying that helpful post and open the helpful topic, but it does not work for me, I think Merit is not available just by posting it well, It depends on their choice, Many people post it for fun to see, there they are Merit, If there is no helpful post there, why do they say that posting merit can be merit only when posting a good quality help?

Offline Jet Cash

Re: How to get merit?
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2019, 10:43:41 AM »
Quote from: fitter
For some time I have been making helpful posts, and trying to start helpful topics, but I don't seem to be gaining any recognition or merits. I'm starting to believe that merit is not just a reward for quality posting, but it depends on the preferences of the merit sources. If there are no helpful posts in a merited thread, why do people say that merit is only awarded to good quality posts? Please help to clarify this for me.

I've made a fairly substantial restructuring of your post, and I hope that I have captured the spirit of your topic. Please let me know if I have made any mistakes.

Merit has undergone a few changes since its inception, and the crypto winter has had an effect on the Bitcoin Talk forum as well. Posting activity has dropped, and it has become quite difficult to find good posts. This has resulted in a reduction in my activity in the forum, and I am aware that as a merit source, I should spend more time hunting for good posts and threads. You can help me by starting a good thread about the political situation in your country. Post it in this forum, and I'll sanitise it for you to post in Bitcoin Talk. Not only does this help the Bitcoin Talk forum, but such topics have attracted merits in the past.

Offline CryptopreneurBrainboss

« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2019, 07:57:28 PM »
I just viewed your profile on Bitcointalk, your post aren't that bad but where your problem is coming from is very poor english but thank goodness you're here. If you use the forum rightly it will improve your english and in no time you'll get the merit you deserve.

Offline Retina

« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2019, 04:04:17 AM »
I've made a fairly substantial restructuring of your post, and I hope that I have captured the spirit of your topic. Please let me know if I have made any mistakes.

Merit has undergone a few changes since its inception, and the crypto winter has had an effect on the Bitcoin Talk forum as well. Posting activity has dropped, and it has become quite difficult to find good posts. This has resulted in a reduction in my activity in the forum, and I am aware that as a merit source, I should spend more time hunting for good posts and threads. You can help me by starting a good thread about the political situation in your country. Post it in this forum, and I'll sanitise it for you to post in Bitcoin Talk. Not only does this help the Bitcoin Talk forum, but such topics have attracted merits in the past.

Yes, Thanks for that I want to try every day one post or open topic Politics related in my country and trying improved myself.

I just viewed your profile on Bitcointalk, your post aren't that bad but where your problem is coming from is very poor english but thank goodness you're here. If you use the forum rightly it will improve your english and in no time you'll get the merit you deserve.

Thanks for the advise me, the main problem our motherland language is not English, one more problem is that I have made myself very vulnerable to studying As a result, today I am displaying my bad English. :'(