Author Topic: What is your dream ? "Bitcointalk"  (Read 105 times)

Offline Retina

What is your dream ? "Bitcointalk"
« on: April 04, 2019, 02:06:28 PM »
what is your dream in "bitcointalk"?

Now I'm upset my dream build-up my rank "Full member" this time it is so difficult for me because I have not good English skill, I can not write and say good English but I trying every time say or write good English, I know sure that it is not possible a few days or a few months because my basic English is very poor it is my lack But I will not give up, I try my best for achieving this.

Anyone any advises me how can I develop my English skill?

Offline Helana

Re: What is your dream ? "Bitcointalk"
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2019, 09:33:19 PM »
Here in Fit to Talk you can always write something you consider to be interesting to the Bitcointalk forum and we can help you in improving the text into something of higher quality!!!

Offline Retina

« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2019, 05:49:33 AM »
Here in Fit to Talk you can always write something you consider to be interesting to the Bitcointalk forum and we can help you in improving the text into something of higher quality!!!
Yes, I always try to write something but when I open this forum sometimes feeling alone still now have few people in this place no response day by day. I'm already trying to share it but my plane not working  :'(

Offline Silent26

« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2019, 10:08:57 AM »
There are really few people around here unlike Bitcointalk but one thing is for sure. You can learn and improve your English skills here as everyone is free to post or reply in threads even though you have bad English, the admin will also surely help you. Just feel free to collaborate at discussions. Reading English text will help you improve more. Anyway what country are you from?

Your profile shows that you're from Bangladesh right? There are lot Bangladeshi people I've seen posting posts in Bitcointalk with such good quality in English before. That's why it is not impossible for you to become one of them as well.
« Last Edit: April 09, 2019, 10:12:02 AM by Silent26 »

Offline Retina

« Reply #4 on: April 09, 2019, 12:46:59 PM »
There are really few people around here unlike Bitcointalk but one thing is for sure. You can learn and improve your English skills here as everyone is free to post or reply in threads even though you have bad English, the admin will also surely help you. Just feel free to collaborate at discussions. Reading English text will help you improve more. Anyway what country are you from?

Your profile shows that you're from Bangladesh right? There are lot Bangladeshi people I've seen posting posts in Bitcointalk with such good quality in English before. That's why it is not impossible for you to become one of them as well.
Yes I'm from Bangladesh main problem lack my English skill because I used to get rid of the study but now every time try learning and writing English already I achieved something is good Now better than a few months ago, I feeling that on one day I can write or speak good English.

Offline Helana

« Reply #5 on: April 09, 2019, 03:29:46 PM »
Yes I'm from Bangladesh main problem lack my English skill because I used to get rid of the study but now every time try learning and writing English already I achieved something is good Now better than a few months ago, I feeling that on one day I can write or speak good English.

Just continue using it day by day and you will see how it improves step by step!!! I always try to read some newspapers on English too while paying attention to the use of English they have. Also, to see movies in English exclusively, with English subtitles really helps a lot, trust me"!! I am a native-Spanish and I've improved my English all by myself, just doing these things. Also, you can try to think in English for a while every single day, just for half an hour or so.
Hope it helps!!!!

Offline Retina

« Reply #6 on: April 15, 2019, 02:01:12 PM »
Just continue using it day by day and you will see how it improves step by step!!! I always try to read some newspapers on English too while paying attention to the use of English they have. Also, to see movies in English exclusively, with English subtitles really helps a lot, trust me"!! I am a native-Spanish and I've improved my English all by myself, just doing these things. Also, you can try to think in English for a while every single day, just for half an hour or so.
Hope it helps!!!!
yes, I'm already trying every day and follow many of way for my improved English,  you said the very helpful way I try reading English newspaper I feel maximum word unknown and hard wrote by hard English it a very challenging time for me.

Offline bisdak40

« Reply #7 on: April 21, 2019, 12:16:43 AM »
what is your dream in "bitcointalk"?
Rank on Bitcointalk does not matter on real life as nobody knows you are there but i understand your point that the higher rank you have the higher possibility of earning more money. I, too had a difficulty in writing good English but i just persevere to write because i believe in the saying that practice makes perfect. Don't stop because someone said that you are not good in English, remember that English is a medium of communication and it does not measure the size of your brain.