Author Topic: Proof of Ownership  (Read 147 times)

Offline Negotiation

Proof of Ownership
« on: August 30, 2019, 08:04:53 AM »
Hi I'm Negotiation  Proof of Ownership.

Code: [Select]
-----BEGIN BITCOIN SIGNED MESSAGE-----
I am Negotiation from bitcointalk.org forum. Today is July, 17th 2019 and I want to secure my bitcointalk account with this message. https://fittotalk.com/english-talk forum Date of Registered: August 30, 2019.
-----BEGIN SIGNATURE-----
bc1q2xjt87dkmmqzny8pd5xkkzv7fte9zzjtn85pqv
H5p8VmI7wnKy9mjjQsnafexYCM9zS5Jm8ZB27bkR/li5E8aPRhBRbNmCR5FO7xfxEpz7hM0szUfua7fpGdg222E=
-----END BITCOIN SIGNED MESSAGE-----

Offline Jet Cash

Re: Proof of Ownership
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2019, 08:49:51 AM »
Thanks for your post, and you raise an interesting points. You don't need to provide a Bitcoin proof of ownership to be a member here. A PM sent to me at Bitcointalk is sufficient for new members.

It may be useful to explain how to create a proof of ownership transaction for some members who want to submit this in the Bitcoin Talk forum.There are guides there, but sometimes people seem reluctant to use the search function.

Offline Negotiation

Re: Proof of Ownership
« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2019, 09:16:03 AM »
Thanks for your post, and you raise an interesting points. You don't need to provide a Bitcoin proof of ownership to be a member here. A PM sent to me at Bitcointalk is sufficient for new members.

It may be useful to explain how to create a proof of ownership transaction for some members who want to submit this in the Bitcoin Talk forum.There are guides there, but sometimes people seem reluctant to use the search function.

Thanks too for your details information Proof of Ownership & using guideline hope every day to try hangout  "Fit to talk English" hope discussed everything cryptocurrency and international issues likely political, traditional, economical & others popular news.

Fit to talk English are magnanimous Place.