Author Topic: McDonald's delivery services  (Read 97 times)

Offline Jet Cash

McDonald's delivery services
« on: August 30, 2019, 09:41:56 AM »
It's a bit odd posting about McDonald's in a healthy eating board, but I'll leave that discussion for another thread. I'm enjoying a coffee at the moment, and it's about 9am. I'm surprised by the number of different delivery companies that are collecting meals for customers. So far I've noticed Uber, Amazon, Deliveroo, and another one that I forget. I can't think of anything worse than a McDonald's that has flown through the countryside on the back of a motor-cycle or bicycle. I know they are carried in insulated bags, but they must cool down  bit, and they aren't always hot to start with. Customers pay extra for the service s well, I gather.

Offline jackg

Re: McDonald's delivery services
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2019, 06:46:01 PM »
I'm not sure how dense that area is with people but my friend gets McDonald's from ubers and I think they charge a fee of 3. When there's a group of you it makes more sense to order something in but we're only about. A mile or two away from the nearest McDonald's so I guess it makes more sense than being 10-20 miles away..

I'm not sure I like McDonald's enough to comment on the quality that they taste of when they come from the delivery drivers.