Author Topic: Bitcointalk.org rank up  (Read 190 times)

Offline Negotiation

Bitcointalk.org rank up
« on: August 30, 2019, 10:12:19 AM »
Greeting,
I achieved already 17 merits Bitcointalk.org account from 10 people really have no idea how to rank up zero-knowledge on Bitcointalk.org can't find different something anyone helps me a guideline how to get merit?

Offline Jet Cash

Re: Bitcointalk.org rank up
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2019, 10:25:52 AM »
Greeting,
I achieved already 17 merits Bitcointalk.org account from 10 people really have no idea how to rank up zero-knowledge on Bitcointalk.org can't find different something anyone helps me a guideline how to get merit?

I moved this thread onto the Bitcoin Talk discussion board, and I've taken the liberty of rewriting your English.

10 people have awarded me with 17 merits in Bitcoin Talk, but I am still not sure of the best way to improve my ranking. Please can someone give some some guidelines for improving my ranking. These are my posts that have received  merits.

Offline jackg

Re: Bitcointalk.org rank up
« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2019, 06:41:24 PM »
How much activity have you got? 1 merit per 4-14 activity seems about average. Maybe you should take a look at the posts you earnt merit for and try and deduce why those users would give you merit (especially if they've received a lot of merit too).