Author Topic: The Spanish section  (Read 811 times)

Offline Talk Merit

• Meritocrat
  • Administrator
  • Co-owner
    • Talk Merit
The Spanish section
« on: May 20, 2018, 09:46:08 AM »
Some of you may have noticed thart I have added a Spanish section, and I thought I would explain this addition. The primary motivation for this cane from seoincorporation, and I am reliant on his support, and that of our Spanish speaking members, for the maintenance of this section.

I agreed to its addition because Spanish is such an important language in the modern global economies. It is also important in the world of Bitcoin and crypto-currencies, with some countries turning to Bitcoinas their own currencies fail. Venezuela is one example of this. Maduro's proposed Petro token is an experiment that bears watching, but I suspect that it may be difficult to get any objective comments about it.

I understand that there are many extremely good threads and posts in the Spanish section of Bitcoin Talk. I hope that we can encourage some members to translate these, and add them to the enlish language boards on BT. Please don't forget to credit the original poster if you do convert somebody else's post.

Offline NadiaHel

• Trainee
Re: The Spanish section
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2018, 08:14:33 PM »
I`m really happy with this new iniciative.
Tell me how I can help. I am quite occupied right now, for I`ve have some problems with mi PhD bureocracy, but I`m in.

Also, I was a Spanish teacher in London, so maybe I can share some of the courses I used to teach there, mostly grammar basics and how to start learning the idiom.