Author Topic: Another thread by Gothorum  (Read 115 times)

Offline Talk Merit

Another thread by Gothorum
« on: May 21, 2018, 08:42:26 AM »
I've been looking at the Spanish board again, and I came across this thread by Gothorum.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3950964.0

The Google translation is rubbish, but it looks as if he may be making an interesting point. Maybe this is another post that could be translated.

Quote from: Gothorum
Every time it gains more bitcoin followers and cryptocurrencies among the elderly, retirees or those about to retire see a good option in the face of the scarce pay they have left after retiring, so much so that they already represent a business, innovative startups they are creating new retirement solutions based on cryptocurrency, blockchain technology and artificial intelligence.
It can be a good option, in addition to being able to earn some money and live a little better, they will also be entertained, because this can hook you up.
On the other hand and also looking at the positive side, retirees may keep more bitcoin before selling lower, since most may be thinking about improving their way of life, not directly speculate.

Offline seoincorporation

Re: Another thread by Gothorum
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2018, 03:24:25 PM »
OK, I'll try my best:

"With time, Bitcoin and the cryptoworld are earning more and more seniors adders. Retirees or those who are about to retire, see them as a good alternative option to the scarce pay they are going to have left. Even so, this is already a business, for the innovators startups are in the way of creating new retirement solutions based on cryptoworld, the blockchain technology and the artificial intelligence.
It can be a good option, for besides of being able of winning some money and living quite better, retirees will be also entertained, for the cryptoworld can be addictive.
On the other hand, and looking again at the bright side, retirees maybe will tend to hold their bitcoin before selling them in a lower price, for most of them probably will be concern about improving their way of live instead of about speculation".

I'm not sure if my translation skills are better than Google's, but I tried my best, je.  Probably it will need some corrections before posting it into the Ivory tower thread.

Offline drgomez89

Re: Another thread by Gothorum
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2018, 04:34:18 AM »
can we try to translate the replies in the original post i think it would be a  interesting excercise. i ask before trying to avoid getting banned :p