Author Topic: I'd like to help here.  (Read 640 times)

Offline English

I'd like to help here.
« on: April 10, 2018, 09:41:02 AM »
This forum looks as if it could be a great help to new members at the Bitcoin Talk forum. I'm an English guy, and I was born in England. I'm also a crypto enthusiast, and I love Bitcoin Talk. I'll do my best to help anyone who wants to improve their posting skills.

Offline NadiaHel

Re: I'd like to help here.
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2018, 08:55:09 PM »
This forum looks as if it could be a great help to new members at the Bitcoin Talk forum. I'm an English guy, and I was born in England. I'm also a crypto enthusiast, and I love Bitcoin Talk. I'll do my best to help anyone who wants to improve their posting skills.

Thanks for that, I am from Spain and I've taught myself in the English grammar... by reading some good books in English. Nevertheless, it is still quite poor, and I need to improve it a lot.
Willing to learn from you guys. Thank you very very much for creating this forum.

Offline Cobalt

« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2018, 10:14:37 PM »

Thanks for that, I am from Spain and I've taught myself in the English grammar... by reading some good books in English. Nevertheless, it is still quite poor, and I need to improve it a lot.
Willing to learn from you guys. Thank you very very much for creating this forum.
Welcome I hope we all improve by writing and understanding English content.

Offline loicuagio

« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2018, 02:15:37 PM »
Hi,
I am the 3rd world guy with terrible pronunciation, writing, reading and listening skills. Though i passed about 1000 English examinations, i find myself not confidential enough to apply 4 main English skills in daily life. I shall gradually post in this forum in the time to come. So i would like you guy help me to correct all of my mistakes(if possible)
Thank you in advance

Offline jackg

« Reply #4 on: May 14, 2018, 10:53:34 PM »
Hi,
I am the 3rd world guy with terrible pronunciation, writing, reading and listening skills. Though i passed about 1000 English examinations, i find myself not confidential enough to apply 4 main English skills in daily life. I shall gradually post in this forum in the time to come. So i would like you guy help me to correct all of my mistakes(if possible)
Thank you in advance

Great start here. Let's give you a few corrections to start with:
I am thea 3rd world guy with terrible pronunciation, writing, reading and listening skills. Though Although I passed about 1000 English examinations, i find myself not confidential confident enough to apply 4 main English skills in daily life. I shall gradually post in this forum in the time to come. So I would like you guy guys help me to correct all of my mistakes (if possible)
Thank you in advance

bold is my suggested improvement.
strikethrough is something I consider is incorrect.