Author Topic: Earning merits on Bitcoin Talk with your post here.  (Read 450 times)

Offline Talk Merit

Earning merits on Bitcoin Talk with your post here.
« on: May 26, 2018, 11:54:00 AM »
I have introduced a new project on Bitcoin Talk to help new and junior members to gain merits. These will only be given for quality posts that have been discussed and edited in this forum. Members who do not have English as their first language are encouraged to take part in this initiative.
After editing and approval, a post submitted in the Bitcoin Talk forum is guaranteed a full quotation  in the Ivory Tower thread - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4301499.0
In addition the original post made by the member is guaranteed to receive merit.
We want to make this a project to promote quality posting, and your help in this will be appreciated.

Offline Strufmbae

Re: Earning merits on Bitcoin Talk with your post here.
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2018, 08:29:19 AM »
As a member rank of the bitcointalk forum i am really interested about some informative post, i came across to this post hoping that there are some, and when i check the   link it's locked, nobody was interested tho. 

I want to post something interesting but as of now i am.  lacking information about this industry,  so hoping to read and learn more useful informations.

Offline bisdak40

« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2018, 12:00:23 PM »
Maybe i am late in registering to this forum. If i have registered earlier, maybe i could have benefited by this initiative.

Offline Talk Merit

« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2018, 12:04:22 PM »
It's a continuing project. I believe that if we are going to avoid the risk of increasing globalisation, soverign nations need to work together to preserve their identities, cultures, and  self-determination. One of the reasons that the Europenam Union was destined to fail is that it does not have a common language, and I believe that there are suggestions that they should adopt English. Which is ironic now that the UK is leaving the bankrupt union. The globalists use English as a common language, and in order to resist them, we need to understand their actions, and be able to communicate amongst ourselves.

I hope that the Fit to Talk English projects can help to improve discussions between crypto-currency users, and that Bitcoin Talk will become the major venue for Technicians and economists to work together to build an independent financial system.

Offline bisdak40

« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2018, 12:40:43 PM »
It's a continuing project. I believe that if we are going to avoid the risk of increasing globalisation, soverign nations need to work together to preserve their identities, cultures, and  self-determination.
This is what i am hoping for and our leader is working on it but EU keeps on mingling on our internal problem as if they know really happens in our land.

I hope that the Fit to Talk English projects can help to improve discussions between crypto-currency users, and that Bitcoin Talk will become the major venue for Technicians and economists to work together to build an independent financial system.
I do hope also that this initiative of yours will become a tool for the improvement of Bitcoin Talk as we all know that language barrier is one of the many problems on that forum. I can say that it is very hard to express what you have in your mind if your native language is not English and have observe that in Bitcoin Talk, respect is hardly given to those who don't speak well in English.

Hope that one day traffic would increase on this site.

Offline Maus0728

« Reply #5 on: July 15, 2018, 03:15:52 AM »
Since this forum is designed to help low merited rank members, I do hope that it will help you in some ways in posting. Posting quality is not limited to harnessing your English Literacy but to increase our knowledge as well. :) I do not post that much in BCT due to difficulty in speaking and writing in English. Secondly, my knowledge about Cryptocurrency is so poor. :(

Offline bisdak40

« Reply #6 on: July 17, 2018, 12:59:53 PM »
Since this forum is designed to help low merited rank members, I do hope that it will help you in some ways in posting. Posting quality is not limited to harnessing your English Literacy but to increase our knowledge as well. :) I do not post that much in BCT due to difficulty in speaking and writing in English. Secondly, my knowledge about Cryptocurrency is so poor. :(
That is the reason why we are here. To learn how to talk and write English well. Earning merit in BTT is not a priority for me now since i have shifted my focus on other things. If only Britannia have conquered our land and not the Kastila, maybe speaking English is not a problem anymore. But we have advantage over Jetcash since he only speak English (i assumed) and we speak two or three languages.  ;D