Author Topic: Hello Everyone. Please welcome me to your community  (Read 465 times)

Offline Naomi56

Hello Everyone. Please welcome me to your community
« on: June 11, 2018, 05:29:25 PM »
Dear Members,

I am sure many of us have been on Bitcoin Talk forum for a while like i have been myself.
I have always tried to post helpful posts there but even with that and with all the many positive replies, i still have not been able to receive any merits.

My question is to the most experienced people in here, How or what is the way to go about it. I am here to learn because i really really would love to go up the BTT ladder.
I personally feel like many members are just hoarding the sMerit so that not too many go up the ladder and start to share the Signature bounties which definitely pay a lot for the people on the top.

A hero member will come and comment on a post positively but still doesn't give even half a merit if that exists. lol

Thank you all and to the founders of this platform you are the MVPs

Offline Rhinoboy11

Re: Hello Everyone. Please welcome me to your community
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2018, 06:38:09 PM »
first of all thank you for introducing me to this wonderful community and also thank you for that email to go look at @jetcash blog.

I will look at his work and see what i can learn. One day we will be able to make it in the murky waters and turn out as sharp contributors to Bitcointalk when time comes.
I have been there for 7 months and you know it with a 1 five months old Merit. If i had an sMerit trust me i would give you for you have been for more than one occasion helped me.

Thank you for all the help and may God bless you and be your guidance.

Offline Talk Merit

« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2018, 07:03:26 PM »
Welcome to both of you.

We don't really talk about earning merits here, there are so many threads on BitcoinTalk about it. What we hope to do is to help members to improve their English, and thus their posting skills. This willhelp you to build your reputation on more forums than Bitcoin Talk. We have got a Karma system here, but that is similar to the likes that many forums use. There is no reward for increasing your Karma, but it should be an indicator of your improving posting skills.

Offline Silent26

« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2018, 05:00:52 PM »
After reading @seincorporation's reply, it makes me think that OP just came here to make spam. Well, this forum was made to improve English language, if this user's intention is good and just willing to improve his/her English vocabulary maybe giving him/her a second chance here.
Just one thing OP, please keep in mind that this Forum is somehow different from Bitcointalk, you won't be able to make money here :)