Author Topic: A serial killer in Mexico is normal, apparently.  (Read 284 times)

seoincorporation

A serial killer in Mexico is normal, apparently.
« on: June 14, 2018, 05:43:32 PM »

Well this last month at least three woman have appeared killed and cremated after in my region. Those three, sadly are the ones we have heard off, but probably, there are much more.
Even when they have been killed in exactly the same way, and they appeared in the same places, there is nothing in the newspapers, but very specific photography's and some comments full of morbidity.
No one is talking about this is probably made by a serial killer. No one have even mentioned it.
There are cameras closed to the places they were killed, but there is no investigation, every one remains in silence, for the people in Mexico is too scared of the police, of the system to speak out.

This is the situation in here. Sorry for talking about such a sad history, but I think this is time of showing up how the living feels in here.

In another country, I'm sure this will be in the mean page of all the newspapers. I'm sure the society would be shocked for that. In here, it is just another normal day.
Another killer woman.

What happens when a society get so used to violence?
« Last Edit: October 14, 2018, 12:44:33 AM by Helana »

Offline Talk Merit

Re: A serial killer in Mexico is normal, apparently.
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2018, 08:26:18 AM »
It's worse in the UK. We have radical extremists killing and raping women and children, and it appears to be condoned and supported by the government. In fact one guy who reported about the trial of child prostitution and grooming gangs is in prison for 'a breach of the peace'

seoincorporation

« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2018, 03:50:31 PM »
It's worse in the UK. We have radical extremists killing and raping women and children, and it appears to be condoned and supported by the government. In fact one guy who reported about the trial of child prostitution and grooming gangs is in prison for 'a breach of the peace'

WTF. This us unbelievable. Yep, in here is the same, the politics of persons of power have even childs to their own "satisfaction", but everybody remains in silence.
From here we all are used to think that in Europe these kinds of stuff doesn't happens. But I guess humans**t is all over the world.
But even in there the society just stay in silence? Nobody says that's an atrocity?

Offline Talk Merit

« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2018, 05:28:33 PM »
This is a video of the protest about the imprisonment of the guy who was reporting on the sentencing of a child prostitution grooming gang.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O6WBcBzy8GU
He was imprisoned without a trial within a few hours of his arrest.
The is not mainstream media reporting about the protests. The government has banned any comments.

Offline MbyzIco

« Reply #4 on: July 23, 2018, 11:25:00 PM »
Hello, definitely each country lives its own tragedy, I believe that the problem is not only in the ignorance of the people, it is also a little in the same politicians, who are not elected by abilities if not by charisma, in some cases, it is not the case of Venezuela, but here I leave a touch of tragedy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JztMpF0_KOA