Author Topic: A really beautiful insight and also a guide to begginers  (Read 136 times)

seoincorporation

A really beautiful insight and also a guide to begginers
« on: July 07, 2018, 07:22:24 PM »
The Spanish Board in the BT forum is beginning to become a spam-fest. Today a Spanish user has created this thread:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4619526.msg41712365#msg41712365

(You are also in here, @NadiaHel, so I summon you).

The thread is about how to become someone respectful on the BT forum, but the way she explains that seems to be beautiful, and I think that deserves a translation. It is quite long.
If the original author wants to make the translation (she's good), we can put the topic in the IvoryTower thread.

Offline NadiaHel

Re: A really beautiful insight and also a guide to begginers
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2018, 12:40:17 AM »
I really appreciate your statement and the way you described my post, but, to be completely honest, I think this kind of posts are already been excessively discussed on the English Boards. On the contrary, we all know that the Spanish one is just at the beginning of its decay, so I just take the desition to stop clutching my own pearls and decided to take some action. Of course, the thread is meant to the Spanish Beginners board, and in there I even dared to speak from my personal understanding.
However, if other users consider the product to be desirable and useful to the English board, I -of course- don`t mind to carry out the job and strive to make a translation.

Thanks again. You`ve been such a support to me. I feel honoured, fellas.

Offline Talk Merit

Re: A really beautiful insight and also a guide to begginers
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2018, 11:41:15 AM »
I'm going to leave you guys to work this one out. I appreciate that I need to be careful about threads here, as it is not Bitcoin Talk, although our intention is to support the forum.

The threads that I hoped to encourage are the political ones, and the comments about the use of crypto-currencies around the world. I think it is important to help countries to retain their national identities, and to retain their status as sovereign states.