Author Topic: The dangers of 5G communications  (Read 99 times)

Online Talk Merit

The dangers of 5G communications
« on: July 10, 2018, 01:58:55 PM »
I'm starting to become concerned about the imminent arrival of 5G technology. It is likely to improve my Internet connections quite dramatically, but at the expense of my health and privacy. Do you guys think it is a good thing?

Offline bisdak40

Re: The dangers of 5G communications
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2018, 12:06:12 PM »
First time that i have heard of 5G technology. Why do you think that it is bad for your health @Jetcash?
Sorry, more question than answer.

Online Talk Merit

« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2018, 08:22:25 AM »
It's the high frequency bandwidth that it will use. There is an article about it here -

https://www.electricsense.com/12399/5g-radiation-dangers/

Offline bisdak40

« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2018, 09:53:43 AM »
With the list of dangers that will be brought about by the 5G technology, i don't think the US and European nations will let this technology be implemented without eliminating the dangers of 5G. I know you guys have different standards than other nations when it comes to health safety.

That 5G technology is far reaching our shore. Me, personally have used 4G not so long ago.  >:(

Offline jackg

« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2018, 12:43:00 PM »
I can honestly say that I still haven't upgraded to 4G.

4G and 5G are just a way of getting more money into phone companies, unlimited data contracts here, for example, only give you 3G or give you 4G for a limited amount of time - unless you pay directly for a 4G upgrade.

This reads well and your English is coming on quite well, I can just pick up on a few issues:
With the list of dangers that will be brought about by the 5G technology, i don't think the US and European nations will let this technology be implemented without eliminating the dangers of 5G. I know you guys have different standards than other nations when it comes to health and safety.

That 5G technology is far from reaching our shore. Me I, personally have used 4G not so long ago.  >:(

Offline bisdak40

« Reply #5 on: July 13, 2018, 10:19:04 AM »
This reads well and your English is coming on quite well, I can just pick up on a few issues:
With the list of dangers that will be brought about by the 5G technology, i don't think the US and European nations will let this technology be implemented without eliminating the dangers of 5G. I know you guys have different standards than other nations when it comes to health and safety.

That 5G technology is far from reaching our shore. Me I, personally have used 4G not so long ago.  >:(
Thank you for the corrections, i appreciate that.